Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Washington Nationals....

Featured Replies

....were officially eliminated from the playoffs today with their loss to Florida.

 

Carry on.

 

 

 

Not really, but they might as well be.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serves them right for benching one of their best players after showing up 5 minutes late because he was at a charity event representing them. He was fined as well. They are already 9 games out of first. :lol:

Edited by HammerTime

Serves them right for benching one of their best players after showing up 5 minutes late because he was at a charity event representing them. He was fined as well. They are already more than 10 games out of first. :lol:

 

Ouch, whats happening in D.C.?

 

Sounds like they might want to clean house from the looks of things...

After 11 games they are 9 games back of first place!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I've said all along it can be tough to be a REDS fan but I couldn't imagine being a Nationals fan. They are all Reds rejects! Dimetri Young, Willie Mo Pena, Dunn, Kearns etc There is like 8 or so of them I think.

They have been playing better. They have also played a tough schedule thuse far. Don't get me wrong they are the worst team in baseball I think.

Did I hear/read today that they blew their 3rd consecutive lead in the 9th?

Did I hear/read today that they blew their 3rd consecutive lead in the 9th?

 

 

Yes, and their manager said that there would be some new faces in their bullpen tomorrow.

They were eliminated as soon as they left spring training.

 

Remember when the Expos were at least competitive in the early 90s.

They were eliminated as soon as they left spring training.

 

Remember when the Expos were at least competitive in the early 90s.

 

I remember that very well. Vlad Guerrero was a rising star for them and was a monster...

Was more enjoyable watching them suck when ole leather pants was in charge.

Serves them right for benching one of their best players after showing up 5 minutes late because he was at a charity event representing them. He was fined as well. They are already 9 games out of first. :lol:

 

 

According to ESPN it was an event that was not sponsored by the Nationals.

According to ESPN it was an event that was not sponsored by the Nationals.

 

The first article I read about it said it was, but that was early this morning. Might have had some bad info. Makes a little more sense if that is the case.

They were eliminated as soon as they left spring training.

 

Remember when the Expos were at least competitive in the early 90s.

 

The Expos might have won a world series in 94 if it wasn't for the strike. That teams was loaded.

I've said all along it can be tough to be a REDS fan but I couldn't imagine being a Nationals fan. They are all Reds rejects! Dimetri Young, Willie Mo Pena, Dunn, Kearns etc There is like 8 or so of them I think.

They have been playing better. They have also played a tough schedule thuse far. Don't get me wrong they are the worst team in baseball I think.

 

Jim Bowden takes another team down. Stan Kasten needs to have a little time to purge Bowden's mistakes out and build a farm system where they will have players comming up. They will be bad for two or three years but if they get the right personnel in the front office and farm system they may contend in three or four years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.