April 16, 200917 yr Have you guys watched Wall play yet? Personally, No I have not watched him play, but I have seen him on the internet and have heard what people have said about him.
April 16, 200917 yr Author Personally, No I have not watched him play, but I have seen him on the internet and have heard what people have said about him. He's the #1 player with good reason :thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr He's the #1 player with good reason :thumb: That was proved in the Nike Hoop Summit:popcorn::thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr Author That was proved in the Nike Hoop Summit:popcorn::thumb: 13 points 11 assists 5 steals Not a bad stat line...
April 16, 200917 yr There is no way we land both of them. From what I've gathered, the biggest influence on Bledsoe's desicion will be the ability to play right away and if Wall comes there will be little PT for Mr. Bledsoe. I think that this means that Wall will not be a Wildcat next year :cry: Maybe it just means that Coach Cal(after seeing them at practice) does not feel as though Liggins and Galloway could get the job done if Walls does not come.
April 16, 200917 yr Maybe it just means that Coach Cal(after seeing them at practice) does not feel as though Liggins and Galloway could get the job done if Walls does not come. True, but you always need a deep bench in the long run.
April 16, 200917 yr Wall is a special player and is 1 you just can't pass on going all out for, even if its just for a year, but UK needs to have other options as well.
April 16, 200917 yr Not if he ends up at Baylor :lol::lol::lol::lol: If Wall leaves the state of North Carolina, he will be a Wildcat, imho.
April 16, 200917 yr Let's assume for a moment that Bledsoe would not come if Wall signs. There seems to be a reasonable possibility that he doesnt qualify and goes JC. Wall leaves after a great freshman season and all the ground work has been laid for Bledsoe to come to UK. I admit a lot of ifs here, but this possibility alone is worth going after him hard.
April 16, 200917 yr Maybe wall is thinking about trying to go pro. They say he may be eligilble. Either way we must have a point gaurd.IMO
April 16, 200917 yr Maybe wall is thinking about trying to go pro. They say he may be eligilble. Either way we must have a point gaurd.IMO He is not going pro. He has said so himself.
April 16, 200917 yr He is not going pro. He has said so himself. I'm just saying he could still do anything at this point.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.