April 16, 200917 yr Author Bledsoe will be be around at least 3 years. Wall is most likely 1-and done. Bledsoe will benefit the program more than wall can, IMO. I understand your reasoning, but Wall is a level ahead of Bledsoe. He is a true difference-maker. Bledsoe is a great PG, but he is not even on the same court as Wall. Whoever gets Wall becomes a contender in 2009-10.
April 16, 200917 yr I understand your reasoning, but Wall is a level ahead of Bledsoe. He is a true difference-maker. Bledsoe is a great PG, but he is not even on the same court as Wall. Whoever gets Wall becomes a contender in 2009-10. Not if he ends up at Baylor :lol::lol::lol::lol:
April 16, 200917 yr Author Not if he ends up at Baylor :lol::lol::lol::lol: Baylor would likely win the Big 12 if they had John Wall.
April 16, 200917 yr Baylor would likely win the Big 12 if they had John Wall. Oklahoma and Texas will be national contenders next season! :thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr Oklahoma and Texas will be national contenders next season! :thumb: I'm pretty sure Wall wants a National Title!!!:thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr Author Oklahoma and Texas will be national contenders next season! :thumb: Baylor would be too if they had Wall.
April 16, 200917 yr Baylor would be too if they had Wall. Georgetown College could be if they had Wall.:lol:
April 16, 200917 yr Georgetown College could be if they had Wall.:lol: haha EKU might have a chance as well!!!:banana:
April 16, 200917 yr Author haha EKU might have a chance as well!!!:banana: Have you guys watched Wall play yet?
April 16, 200917 yr Have you guys watched Wall play yet? I dont know about Big Impact, But I have watched him twice via the internet. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.