April 16, 200917 yr Kentucky Still Recruiting Eric Bledsoe Marc Maggard is reporting that Kentucky head coach John Calipari has scheduled a visit with PG prospect Eric Bledsoe tomorrow. Bledsoe is #23 on the Rivals150 list and ranked as a 5-star point guard. He is the best point guard option available outside of John Wall, who is the top-ranked player on the Rivals150 list. Kentucky is heavily recruiting Wall and it remains to be seen if the Cats will land Wall, Bledsoe or both.
April 16, 200917 yr He is the only chance of having a true PG next season, If Wall doesn't come. Let's hope they BOTH come!!!:thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr I know Calipari talked about adding 3 more players than who we have already signed for next year.... Is he meaning Wall, Henry and Bledsoe?
April 16, 200917 yr I know Calipari talked about adding 3 more players than who we have already signed for next year.... Is he meaning Wall, Henry and Bledsoe? He actually said 4. But I'm sure those 4 are Wall, Henry, Bledsoe and Latavious Williams.:thumb:
April 16, 200917 yr Let's hope they BOTH come!!!:thumb: There is no way we land both of them. From what I've gathered, the biggest influence on Bledsoe's desicion will be the ability to play right away and if Wall comes there will be little PT for Mr. Bledsoe. I think that this means that Wall will not be a Wildcat next year :cry:
April 16, 200917 yr I know Calipari talked about adding 3 more players than who we have already signed for next year.... Is he meaning Wall, Henry and Bledsoe? I thought he meant Wall and the Henry brothers.
April 16, 200917 yr My opinion is: If CC is not 100% sure he has Walls then make the offer to Bledsoe to be the Cats number one option PG. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Man I am telling my age with that old cliche.
April 16, 200917 yr There is no way we land both of them. From what I've gathered, the biggest influence on Bledsoe's desicion will be the ability to play right away and if Wall comes there will be little PT for Mr. Bledsoe. I think that this means that Wall will not be a Wildcat next year :cry: I think Both can come, IF they have enough Scholarships. Bledsoe May not start but will play significant minutes right away. Wall could be moved to the off-guard at times. Those two will make one of the top backcourts in the nation, Even as freshmen!!!
April 16, 200917 yr I think Both can come, IF they have enough Scholarships. Bledsoe May not start but will play significant minutes right away. Wall could be moved to the off-guard at times. Those two will make one of the top backcourts in the nation, Even as freshmen!!! Already looking forward to it!!!:ylsuper:
April 16, 200917 yr Author I think we still get Wall, but he has decided to not pull all of his eggs in one basket. There are two 5-star PG's available. We MUST get one of those two or its going to be another year with weak PG play. This doesn't necessarily mean we aren't getting Wall, IMO. It just means that we are going to hopefully have a backup plan.
April 16, 200917 yr Geez...People need to just relax. This in no way, shape, or form means Wall still isn't option #1.
April 16, 200917 yr I think we still get Wall, but he has decided to not pull all of his eggs in one basket. There are two 5-star PG's available. We MUST get one of those two or its going to be another year with weak PG play. This doesn't necessarily mean we aren't getting Wall, IMO. It just means that we are going to hopefully have a backup plan. Bledsoe will be be around at least 3 years. Wall is most likely 1-and done. Bledsoe will benefit the program more than wall can, IMO.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.