April 13, 200917 yr Way too early,most teams don't even have their players yet. :thumb:Exactly what i said!
April 13, 200917 yr Way too early, but I guess Lunardi has to make himself feel important. Either way, he has no clue. Syracuse a #1 seed without Harris, Devendorf, and Flynn? Yeah, right...... :thumb: Syracuse won't even get a #1 seed in the BE tournament if they lose all those guys.
April 13, 200917 yr :thumb: Syracuse won't even get a #1 seed in the BE tournament if they lose all those guys. And the 2009 recruiting class isn't one of Jim's best!
April 14, 200917 yr Way too early, but I guess Lunardi has to make himself feel important. Either way, he has no clue. Syracuse a #1 seed without Harris, Devendorf, and Flynn? Yeah, right...... I agree, Joe Joe kills me in all honesty. But for me just taking a shot at it, I highly doubt the Cuse being anywhere near a 1 seed. They will lose around 7-10 games in the Big East, possibly more with those guys leaving. Their best shot is a 8-12 seed IMO. Minnesota should get a higher seed than a 9 IMO. Pretty much Joe is a moron, the season ended a week ago and here he has his next four in and next four out
April 14, 200917 yr :thumb: Syracuse won't even get a #1 seed in the BE tournament if they lose all those guys. You are 100% Correct.:clap:
April 14, 200917 yr :thumb: Syracuse won't even get a #1 seed in the BE tournament if they lose all those guys. I see them fighting for 5th-10th IF they lose them...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.