Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 Bracketology

Featured Replies

Way too early, but I guess Lunardi has to make himself feel important.

 

Either way, he has no clue. Syracuse a #1 seed without Harris, Devendorf, and Flynn? Yeah, right......

Lunardi is correct close to 97% percent of the time! Although this may be too early to be making predictions, seeing that the recruiting process is wide open because of coaching changes.

Lunardi is correct close to 97% percent of the time! Although this may be too early to be making predictions, seeing that the recruiting process is wide open because of coaching changes.

 

Couldn't agree more!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Lunardi is correct close to 97% percent of the time! Although this may be too early to be making predictions, seeing that the recruiting process is wide open because of coaching changes.

Lunardi is correct 97% of the time on the teams that make the tournament, not the seeds.

Lunardi is correct 97% of the time on the teams that make the tournament, not the seeds.

 

Right, which just about anyone can do with a little bit of college basketball knowledge. Of all the bids last year, I may have had 1 incorrect, picking the correct teams in the tournament is a no-brainer for the most part

I think Lunardi is wanting UK to play Minnesota in the Big Dance!

Having now had occasion to look at it, I don't need to look any further than him having Memphis as a 5 seed to know that these seeds will be nowhere near reality. That team has had its talent base devastated.

Way too early, but I guess Lunardi has to make himself feel important.

 

Either way, he has no clue. Syracuse a #1 seed without Harris, Devendorf, and Flynn? Yeah, right......

 

It's pretty obvious that it's way too early, considering the last season just ended. I don't think this has anything to do with feeling important, I think it's just fun to read.

It's pretty obvious that it's way too early, considering the last season just ended. I don't think this has anything to do with feeling important, I think it's just fun to read.

 

Agreed

Lunardi is correct close to 97% percent of the time! Although this may be too early to be making predictions, seeing that the recruiting process is wide open because of coaching changes.

For this stat he uses his edition right before the selection show. That's not too hard. I'd say this edition will be much less than 97% accurate.

Interesting that some people rank Kentucky so high (even in the top 10 in some instances), and then you have Lunardi listing them as an 8 seed. I wonder what recruits he has accounted for, or if he has accounted for the players leaving school early?

No way Syracuse is a 1 seed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.