Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken coaching changes again!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I know 1000% for certain is that Bracken County Superintendent Tony Johnson is not retiring!

 

There are a lot of rumors swirling regarding this position and how Bracken might go about filling it! I think it is going to be very interesting.

 

I agree with an earlier post, this needs to be resolved. Make the good hire, do your homework and background checks, find a passionate person willing to head up the entire program and one who will be a leader for the community and school!

I wish I knew who the Polar Bears coach is gonna be! Would love to have some of these rumors confirmed or denied.

 

However, I do know one thing for certain and I totally agree with the THESportsANIMAL, Bracken County will not have a new superintendent as Tony Johnson is not retiring!

Is it not true that this position has to be posted somewhere? Has there been an official resignation yet?

PK, please bring out Captain Obvious. Bearfacts, I know he won't be on the coaching staff, but presently as I have stated he hasn't resigned.

 

No need for Captain Obvious or PK:popcorn:. Oh so now you know he wont be on the staff. ( I told you that 10 times) No need to be on Press Row when you are as close to the action as the ole Bear is... There will be a New Coach at BC, right it down and thats a BEARFACT. I will give you a hint. read the newspaper with in 3 weeks. as Paul Harvey use to say "GOOD DAY"

No need for Captain Obvious or PK:popcorn:. Oh so now you know he wont be on the staff. ( I told you that 10 times) No need to be on Press Row when you are as close to the action as the ole Bear is... There will be a New Coach at BC, right it down and thats a BEARFACT. I will give you a hint. read the newspaper with in 3 weeks. as Paul Harvey use to say "GOOD DAY"

 

Bear, I never said there wouldn't be a new coach, all I have said throughout is that there hasn't been a resignation therefore there hasn't been a change in coaching yet. Nice try in putting words into my mouth, I am just setting back and enjoying the :popcorn: over this topic. I won't need to read any newspaper, really I hope it works out for this next person, but based on what I have heard that has went on with this coaching situation, I haven't agreed with how it has been handled but it really doesn't matter what I or anyone else thinks, only the ones that do the hiring. I wish the next person good luck. Your Paul Harvey tagged was almost as cool as the other side of the pillow, as Stuart Scott would say:clap:

All of this is so funny!

The job HAS to stay posted by KHSAA regulations for at least 30 days from the time it is posted. Not for certain when it was first posted, but it will be 30 days after that before an announcement will be made. Not saying someone will not be hired, but the official announcement will come 30 days after the post if a hire is made!

Is this job Persinger or Kelsch's to lose? Seems like Hinson and Johnson's names haven't been mentioned for quite awhile. If there is surprise hiring coming would be shocked. So what are the scenario's? Persinger does both Boys varsity basketball and Girls varsity softball? Kelsch takes over Boys Varsity basketball and Ray gets Girls varsity job? Who coaches Middle School 7th and 8th grade girls and boys? Oh the questions:popcorn:

Breeze is going to Pulaski County to be the assistant coach to Al Gover.

Breeze is going to Pulaski County to be the assistant coach to Al Gover.

 

Thats what he should have been doing in the first place... too young an inexperienced to jump right into a varsity job.

Thats what he should have been doing in the first place... too young an inexperienced to jump right into a varsity job.

 

He might have been young and inexperienced but he won 9 games at Bracken County when they won 5 the year before.

 

You Bracken County people are full of false hope, you will never compete for anything just as you have the whole existence of Western Civilization. I know he was offered the job at my alma-mater Bellevue last year and wish he would have taken that.

So Breeze is going to Pulaski then. Hope it works out.

 

 

And All In's questions continue. :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.