Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracken coaching changes again!

Featured Replies

Well please let us all know who will be the next coach at Bracken Co.. If it's not the Kelsch guy from AUGUSTA then who will it be.

 

That wasnt the name I heard.

  • Replies 146
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The job has only recently been posted. Are we sure that the search is almost over?

Not SURE... but I believe it was decided before it was posted... I don't know a name or havent heard anything, just my opinion.

Nothing has been decided one way or the other, TRUST ME! Are they leaning a certain way, from what I hear, YES! Also it is believed that everyone is not in agreement on the possible hire!

 

Those in charge of this process, as of right now, have to look within--that certainly limits the candidates! Does not mean they do not have viable candidates!

 

Is RuSerious possibly talking about Patrick Kelsch, current HC of the BC Lady Bears who lives in Augusta?

 

Nothing will be announced before the job has been posted for 30 days, it is just that simple!

Nothing has been decided one way or the other, TRUST ME! Are they leaning a certain way, from what I hear, YES! Also it is believed that everyone is not in agreement on the possible hire!

 

Those in charge of this process, as of right now, have to look within--that certainly limits the candidates! Does not mean they do not have viable candidates!

 

Is RuSerious possibly talking about Patrick Kelsch, current HC of the BC Lady Bears who lives in Augusta?

Nothing will be announced before the job has been posted for 30 days, it is just that simple!

Whether or not he's talking about Robin or Patrick my statement remains the same. No way. Patrick has built the girls program back on the verge of something special... and Robin is in administration at Augusta and I'll leave that

Whether or not he's talking about Robin or Patrick my statement remains the same. No way. Patrick has built the girls program back on the verge of something special... and Robin is in administration at Augusta and I'll leave that

 

As I have said before, if this a "within" hire it sets up a domino effect that could reach into the middle school grades. If Patrick gets it, who coaches varsity girls basketball? If Chad gets it,who coaches girls varsity softball?,because no way he can give both the attention they deserve by doing both, also what about 8th grade girls and boys basketball? Also, has a varsity football coach been hired, what about the football coaches for middle school?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

As I have said before, if this a "within" hire it sets up a domino effect that could reach into the middle school grades. If Patrick gets it, who coaches varsity girls basketball? If Chad gets it,who coaches girls varsity softball?,because no way he can give both the attention they deserve by doing both, also what about 8th grade girls and boys basketball? Also, has a varsity football coach been hired, what about the football coaches for middle school?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

 

A varsity coach was hired for FB but I can't remember the name. It's an intriguing situation to say the least.

A varsity coach was hired for FB but I can't remember the name. It's an intriguing situation to say the least.

 

My nephew said that he resigned last week after accepting the job in January. His name was Jones, don't know his first name but he resigned from Head Coach as well as his teaching position.

 

Position is posted on the KHSAA website as well.

I can't see Persinger giving up girls fast-pitch softball, he loves it! He has built a very good program and it is a passion!

Whether or not he's talking about Robin or Patrick my statement remains the same. No way. Patrick has built the girls program back on the verge of something special... and Robin is in administration at Augusta and I'll leave that

 

Now that is funny considering Robin Kelsch would not only never leave Augusta, he would not go to Bracken County.:lol:

 

I agree with you on Patrick, he would not leave a program that he is making very special.

My nephew said that he resigned last week after accepting the job in January. His name was Jones, don't know his first name but he resigned from Head Coach as well as his teaching position.

 

Position is posted on the KHSAA website as well.

 

Had heard that not only the high school varsity head coach was gone, but middle school as well. In this so-called but not even close to a bad economy there are lots of job openings in the BC school system:thumb:

Now that is funny considering Robin Kelsch would not only never leave Augusta, he would not go to Bracken County.:lol:

 

I agree with you on Patrick, he would not leave a program that he is making very special.

Very special, didn't they get blowed out by St.Patrick in the district tournament last season. Lets win an All A or district tournament before we throw around words like ''special". That being said, think PK is doing the job, just needs a developed point guard to appear, much like whoever inherites the boys job.

My nephew said that he resigned last week after accepting the job in January. His name was Jones, don't know his first name but he resigned from Head Coach as well as his teaching position.

 

Position is posted on the KHSAA website as well.

 

Had not heard that... hey I sent you a PM.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Had not heard that... hey I sent you a PM.

 

Did not get it, try again.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I had the chance to work with some of the Bracken players at a camp last summer, who do they return? Is the shooter coming back? I am not sure of his name but I know he had blond hair and glasses.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.