April 11, 200917 yr Fox Sports Net's Michael Eaves reporting from Portland. Talks with Cousins, Henry, and Wall, and you may be suprised what is said. None-the-less good read in light of the situation. http://michaeleaves.blogspot.com/2009/04/team-usa-trio-could-all-end-up-at.html
April 12, 200917 yr Looks like a good game on DirectTV (661). USA 70 WORLD 63 with 9:24 in 4th. Walls, Cousins and Henry winning.
April 12, 200917 yr Is the rumor true that Orton said that he does not like Henry and will go to Kansas if he comes to UK and UK if Xavier decides to go to Kansas? Anyway, I would love to see this happen if Coach Cal can get the scholarship situation worked out.
April 12, 200917 yr Is the rumor true that Orton said that he does not like Henry and will go to Kansas if he comes to UK and UK if Xavier decides to go to Kansas? Anyway, I would love to see this happen if Coach Cal can get the scholarship situation worked out. This is news to me.
April 12, 200917 yr Is the rumor true that Orton said that he does not like Henry and will go to Kansas if he comes to UK and UK if Xavier decides to go to Kansas? Anyway, I would love to see this happen if Coach Cal can get the scholarship situation worked out. Don't think so. It seems that because they are on the same AAU team, but not exactly best friends, that this situation gets overblown. From everything I have gathered they are friends, just not best friends. Some other folks on here could probably clarify the situation better than I can, but I think that is the gist of it.
April 12, 200917 yr ^ At this point i'd take Wall over the field. I agree, Wall has perennial NBA All-Star type talent
April 12, 200917 yr ^ At this point i'd take Wall over the field. I told my friend perfect situation is UK gets Wall, Henry, Cousins, Orton, Hood, and either Bledsoe/Dennis, Patterson stays, Meeks stays. If all this happens, UK fans should praise Calpiari for the spectacular job he has done in less than a month. With all that said, that is slim to none that that actually happens. Still nice to dream though...
April 12, 200917 yr I told my friend perfect situation is UK gets Wall, Henry, Cousins, Orton, Hood, and either Bledsoe/Dennis, Patterson stays, Meeks stays. If all this happens, UK fans should praise Calpiari for the spectacular job he has done in less than a month. With all that said, that is slim to none that that actually happens. Still nice to dream though... Alot of scholarships would have to open up for that to happen...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.