Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nike Hoops Summit Observation

Featured Replies

One mistake Wall made tonight:

 

Will you guarantee a victory on Saturday?

 

Yes. Yessir. Yeah, I'm guaranteeing victory.

 

 

Oops.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alot of scholarships would have to open up for that to happen...

 

Basically only 3 more to make room for Wall, Henry, and Dennis (assuming Bledsoe wouldn't come if Wall did). I can see 3 opening up (after Williams is gone) by way of Harrellson, Liggins, and Stewart. Not saying it will happen, but it is possible those guys leave. There is also talk of Pilgrim not making it academically.

^ At this point i'd take Wall over the field.

 

 

Where ever he ends up, that Team's in the final 4 next year.

Call me crazy, but I was not the least bit impressed with Cousins last night. He looks out of shape and seems to have a vertical of 6 inches. Slow off the floor and just flat looking.

Call me crazy, but I was not the least bit impressed with Cousins last night. He looks out of shape and seems to have a vertical of 6 inches. Slow off the floor and just flat looking.

 

He seemed disinterested to me.

This game didnt fit the Big guys at all. Henson and Sidney didnt look very good either.

  • Author
Call me crazy, but I was not the least bit impressed with Cousins last night. He looks out of shape and seems to have a vertical of 6 inches. Slow off the floor and just flat looking.

 

Don't let this game alone give you an assesment of Cousins. He is the real deal. How real? Well IMO he is better than Patterson right now.

Don't let this game alone give you an assesment of Cousins. He is the real deal. How real? Well IMO he is better than Patterson right now.

 

Patterson coming out of High School or Patterson as an incoming Junior? No way he is better than Patterson as a Junior. I think he is better than Patterson if they were in the same class coming out of High School imo. At this point in Cousins' career his offensive game is more advanced.

Don't let this game alone give you an assesment of Cousins. He is the real deal. How real? Well IMO he is better than Patterson right now.

 

I sure do hope you're right!

  • Author
Patterson coming out of High School or Patterson as an incoming Junior? No way he is better than Patterson as a Junior. I think he is better than Patterson if they were in the same class coming out of High School imo. At this point in Cousins' career his offensive game is more advanced.

 

 

I think he is a better overall player than Patterson is right now. Coming into his junior season Patterson has still not really shown efficency in his mid range game, and like you saw in a few key games during the SEC portion of the schedule last season Patterson seemed to struggle when the defnse was game planned for him. Like the one game where he got swatted about ten times. Don't get me wrong though I love PPat and he is one of the best players to be at UK in a while, however, at this point in time If I were an NBA GM I would take Cousins over Patterson no questions asked. Cousins has great range and can even stroke the three. He is very Harangody like, but also has the ability to finish at the rim strong. Patterson on the otherhand is great around the basket, plays 110% and thats about it.

 

 

Let's just say I hope to see them both in the paint for UK next season.

I think he is a better overall player than Patterson is right now. Coming into his junior season Patterson has still not really shown efficency in his mid range game, and like you saw in a few key games during the SEC portion of the schedule last season Patterson seemed to struggle when the defnse was game planned for him. Like the one game where he got swatted about ten times. Don't get me wrong though I love PPat and he is one of the best players to be at UK in a while, however, at this point in time If I were an NBA GM I would take Cousins over Patterson no questions asked. Cousins has great range and can even stroke the three. He is very Harangody like, but also has the ability to finish at the rim strong. Patterson on the otherhand is great around the basket, plays 110% and thats about it.

 

 

Let's just say I hope to see them both in the paint for UK next season.

 

Let's just hope he has a "motor" like Harangody, and not lazy like Morris was.

Call me crazy, but I was not the least bit impressed with Cousins last night. He looks out of shape and seems to have a vertical of 6 inches. Slow off the floor and just flat looking.

 

 

Amazing, does it ever end?:ohbrother:

Amazing, does it ever end?:ohbrother:

 

What do you mean? This was the first time I had seen him play and I wasn't impressed. Like dolamite said though, he looked disinterested and not to judge the kid based on this game, so I'll take his word for it.

Amazing, does it ever end?:ohbrother:

 

What's amazing? I watched the game, too, and he seemed very disinterested.:ohbrother:

What's amazing? I watched the game, too, and he seemed very disinterested.:ohbrother:

 

Don't even worry Coach Cal is a motor-mouth high motivator, always seems like he is going 100 MPH. He will get a lot out of Cousins and the rest out of the boys.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.