Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you think Patterson will actually go?

Featured Replies

I don't think the Spurs have a first round pick, so they won't be drafting Patterson. I could be wrong though.

 

I didn't mean Spurs directly, but that quality of teams are drafting in late first round, correct?

 

How bad would it be to go to the NBA and immediately be in the running for a chance to play in the NBA playoffs/finals/win the whole thing?

 

That is my point.

 

I guess he could wait another year and play for the Kings/Clippers/Timberwolves/Raptors and the like.

Or go out this year, be chosen late first round and playing for a team that we will watch play in May and possibly June.

 

I would tell him to go this year.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't mean Spurs directly, but that quality of teams are drafting in late first round, correct?

 

How bad would it be to go to the NBA and immediately be in the running for a chance to play in the NBA playoffs/finals/win the whole thing?

 

That is my point.

 

I guess he could wait another year and play for the Kings/Clippers/Timberwolves/Raptors and the like.

Or go out this year, be chosen late first round and playing for a team that we will watch play in May and possibly June.

 

I would tell him to go this year.

 

Or he could get drafted early second round and have to fight to get on the Kings/Clippers/Timberwolves/Raptors and the like and not get paid the way that most of us think he should.

 

Anyone remember the South Carolina game this year?

 

He's one bad NBA camp away from that, a second round pick that is.

Or he could get drafted early second round and have to fight to get on the Kings/Clippers/Timberwolves/Raptors and the like and not get paid the way that most of us think he should.

 

Anyone remember the South Carolina game this year?

 

He's one bad NBA camp away from that, a second round pick that is.

 

Now, if he has bad showings at NBA camp, that would change things.

I don't think he would have to fight to get on the teams that you mentioned.

As I said in another thread, the NBA GM's love Patterson.

Now, if he has bad showings at NBA camp, that would change things.

I don't think he would have to fight to get on the teams that you mentioned.

 

Well, me neither for that matter. I was just trying to state that it is a two way street. He could go either way IMO. I also think he should test the waters and not hire an agent.

As I said in another thread, the NBA GM's love Patterson.

 

NBA scouts don't...

The decision has been made for several days now - it just hasn't been announced publicly yet. I suspect that Patterson will be back at UK next season.

6'7" and some change is the number IMO...

 

Patterson is not 6'9". I'm thinking more like 6'7", as well.

6'7" and some change is the number IMO...

 

C'mon when he is rockin the fro he is definitely 6'9" GT.

The decision has been made for several days now - it just hasn't been announced publicly yet. I suspect that Patterson will be back at UK next season.

 

Let's hope so.:eek:

I certainly hope that Patterson says, if so and Meeks returns (does not actually go and returns) then U.K. will be very,very good right away.

Calapari will have a pretty good team regardless but imo with Meeks and Patterson back, Cousins coming in and hopefully Orton along with Wahl's (spelling?) and/or Henry then look out! :eek::ylsuper:

 

Regardless of who comes or goes it's only a matter of time. ....."Envy our Past, Fear Our Future"!! :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

The decision has been made for several days now - it just hasn't been announced publicly yet. I suspect that Patterson will be back at UK next season.

 

That is good news Wireman. I do not think he is ready for the NBA yet. He is a GREAT player, but he needs to improve his range.

That is good news Wireman. I do not think he is ready for the NBA yet. He is a GREAT player, but he needs to improve his range.

 

I mean, I guess anything can happen, but I really don't think he's ready for the NBA yet.

I would be really suprised if he doesn't come back. I've never worried much about him leaving. I think he comes back and thrives next year with help around him that can get him the ball!

While on the subject, I think Meeks will be back. I heard he is learning a lot about driving to the basket under Coach Cal, and without that ability which he lacks a lot, he will not be a good NBA player at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.