Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you think Patterson will actually go?

Featured Replies

6'9'' he ain't that. He's somewhere inbetween 6'7'' and 6'6''. He's listed 6'9'' though.

I have stood next to Pat and he is a legit 6'9.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the above. With his size (6'6"-6'9"), he needs to show a consistent range (16-18 feet) to really be a BIG pickup in the draft. He is a Very Good player, but I can really see another year in Lex for him. Step up some of his game, show the injuries were a fluke, get to paly some one-on-one ball instead of the stuff we were trying to use him for. JMO.

I have stood next to Pat and he is a legit 6'9.

 

And I've stood next to 6'9'' and 6'10'' guys. I still don't think he is a legit 6'9''. Just look at guys of similar size in the huddle.

And I've stood next to 6'9'' and 6'10'' guys. I still don't think he is a legit 6'9''. Just look at guys of similar size in the huddle.
Uk has alot of size, Even with the guards. Pat is 6'9.

I think he stays for one more year.

 

I don't think he has totally enjoyed his first two years of college basketball and now has the chance to have some fun and his team possibly be a national headliner.

 

He wants to improve his game and Cal can do that.

 

And he wants to experience what it's like to play in the NCAA tournament, which he has yet to do.

Uk has alot of size, Even with the guards. Pat is 6'9.

 

:thumb:

 

I might buy 6'8". I might not even immediately dismiss 6'7", but I find 6'6" humorous.

 

Pretty sure that would mean he's shorter than Miller, Galloway, Harris, Pilgrim, Perry, and Stewart.

:thumb:

 

I might buy 6'8". I might not even immediately dismiss 6'7", but I find 6'6" humorous.

 

Pretty sure that would mean he's shorter than Miller, Galloway, Harris, Pilgrim, Perry, and Stewart.

Two NBA scouts told me they would be shocked to see him measure over 6'7"...

Two NBA scouts told me they would be shocked to see him measure over 6'7"...

 

6'7" isn't 6'6" :p

6'7" isn't 6'6" :p

6'7" and some change is the number IMO...

6'7" and some change is the number IMO...

 

I'd go with that.

I'd go with that.

 

Alright then...

 

But 6'9'' he isn't. However he plays that big (6'9''), I'll agree with that.

Patterson is a legit 6'9", like Chuck Hayes was a legit 6'6"....:lol:

If Patterson is a late first rounder, that means he would go to a very good team and become immediately on a playoff contending team. Not a bad setup if you ask me.

 

He could end up with the Spurs, Nuggets, Pistons (fit well in with them), Hawks, Rockets, etc.

 

He waits and while he gets more money, he plays with the Clippers or any of the other bad teams.

I don't think the Spurs have a first round pick, so they won't be drafting Patterson. I could be wrong though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.