Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you think Patterson will actually go?

Featured Replies

NBA scouts don't...

 

Not so sure about that. I had the chance to hang out with a Knicks scout last year (last name was Yoder) and he was high on Patterson then. I don't know why he would have changed his mind.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not so sure about that. I had the chance to hang out with a Knicks scout last year (last name was Yoder) and he was high on Patterson then. I don't know why he would have changed his mind.

 

Maybe because this year he could not make a shot arouud the basket that was not a dunk. He needs to work on finishing around the basket especially when there is contact. Last time I checked the NBA is like a war under the basket and he sure cannot play out on the floor.

PP at 6''7 or 6''8 cannot shoot outside 10-15 feet. Plain and simple. Unless he turns into a Ben Wallace or develop a shot I don't think he'd fit well in the NBA at all.

IMO, I think he should stay and get atleast one year under the new coach and develop his game a bit more!

PP at 6''7 or 6''8 cannot shoot outside 10-15 feet. Plain and simple. Unless he turns into a Ben Wallace or develop a shot I don't think he'd fit well in the NBA at all.

 

I don't see him turning into a defensive machine like Big Ben.

  • Author
I don't see him turning into a defensive machine like Big Ben.

 

Most don't.

Maybe because this year he could not make a shot arouud the basket that was not a dunk. He needs to work on finishing around the basket especially when there is contact. Last time I checked the NBA is like a war under the basket and he sure cannot play out on the floor.

 

 

Didn 't he float around the top of the nation in field goal percentage for most of the year?

Patrick told my buddy that he and Jodie would be back next year (this past Thursday night) but that it is probably just a "hopefully" statement/trying to get my buddy to shut up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.