Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Porter's Future??

Featured Replies

Looks like Porter will graduate and enter the work force, reported by CatsPause.com.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like Porter will graduate and enter the work force, reported by CatsPause.com.

 

Meaning his scholarship will open up?

 

If that is true I wish him and his family the best.

I wish him well. I hate that Billy G. could be his last Coach.

He's not throwing his name in the draft ?:lol:

 

I wish him the best.

 

He may not have been the most talented guy on the court but he gave it his all.

  • Author
Meaning his scholarship will open up?

 

If that is true I wish him and his family the best.

 

Stated, he wanted to focus on family with the new baby coming. Yes, this should open up another scholarship, but, I wish Michael and his family the best.

I actually think he would make a good Coach himself someday. Good luck to him and his family.

Best of luck to him.

He was bashed pretty good by the fans I even threw in some barbs.

However, he was only guilty of saying yes to a scholarship offer and playing hard on the court and doing what coach asked him to do.

He will be graduating this spring and he and his wife are expecting a child.

Best of luck to him.

He was bashed pretty good by the fans I even threw in some barbs.

However, he was only guilty of saying yes to a scholarship offer and playing hard on the court and doing what coach asked him to do.

He will be graduating this spring and he and his wife are expecting a child.

 

Nice post!

Good luck to Porter in whatever he chooses. If he decides to spend more time with his family than playing a game, he will never regret it. Thanks for everything...Michael, you will always be a Wildcat!

The only thing the sucks about this is he will not be able to stand at half court and be acknowledged on Senior Day. Of all the seniors to be Porter deserves it more than anyone( Patterson and Meeks included).

The only thing the sucks about this is he will not be able to stand at half court and be acknowledged on Senior Day. Of all the seniors to be Porter deserves it more than anyone( Patterson and Meeks included).

 

I have a feeling He will be there on senior night...:thumb:

I appreciate Porter for his hardwork and dedication to the UK basketball program. Even though I was very harsh on him sometimes, it was only because I felt it was a bad coaching decision for him to play as many minutes as he did. However, he got the minutes and oppurtunity and he gave it everything he had, all the while being a class act when a majority of the state was pretty down on him. I mean he wasn;t close to being a Saul Smith but he certainly wasn't a favorite, but fact of the matter is he gave everything he had to this program and I wish him nothing but the best.

I have a feeling He will be there on senior night...:thumb:

 

I hope you are right! :thumb:

So are we now even on scholly's? Two coming in and two coming out? That is with nothing offical about Williams, or any other of the question marked cats. Just how it sits offically right now we are even correct?

I hope they do bring him back senior night. He has heard alot of negative from KY fans he deserves to hear the positive ovation as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.