Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who gets the Xavier job?

Featured Replies

X will not get turned down 3 times. My guess is the #1 choice will accept the position.

 

It depends on who the number 1 choice would be. If it's someone who already has a job then I wouldn't be so sure especially if they go after Butler's coach.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It depends on who the number 1 choice would be. If it's someone who already has a job then I wouldn't be so sure especially if they go after Butler's coach.

 

We'll just have to wait and see. As I posted earlier, I don't think it will be a very long process. 2 or 3 people and a decision will be made IMO.

We'll just have to wait and see. As I posted earlier, I don't think it will be a very long process. 2 or 3 people and a decision will be made IMO.

 

Who do you think they go after 1st?

I think Mack will get an interview as a sign of respect, but nothing more. Clyde is right they want a current HC. The only way I see Mack getting the job is as more of a backup plan if people are turning it down... which I don't see happening. Stevens from Butler would be my first choice. Groce is rumored to be a guy they are looking at. Also Siena's coach would be intriguing.

I was told Stevens is high on the list, but likely not the #1 target...

I was told Stevens is high on the list, but likely not the #1 target...

 

That's unfortunate unless I'm not thinking of someone. He's definitely my first choice out of the possible candidates I'm aware of at this point.

Edited by Nkysportsblog

In no way should it be Steve Masiello, IMO opinion I wouldn't hire him for a

high school job! Has to be the most arrogant benchwarmer in college basketball history!

Out of the coaches I've seen as prospects I would either stay in house with Mack, or go after the young guy from Butler.

This would be a great job for Billy Clyde. Just like texas A&M, there is no pressure to win every game. Billy has proven he can suceed at Under-the-radar programs.

This would be a great job for Billy Clyde. Just like texas A&M, there is no pressure to win every game. Billy has proven he can suceed at Under-the-radar programs.

 

...K. :ohbrother:

This would be a great job for Billy Clyde. Just like texas A&M, there is no pressure to win every game. Billy has proven he can suceed at Under-the-radar programs.

 

Do you not have cable TV?

I think Mack gets this job.

One of the coaches that had a legit chance at the job appears to be out. McCaffrey signed an 8-yr extension with Sienna today.

I was told on Monday night that Mack was the top choice.

I was told on Monday night that Mack was the top choice.

 

I guess this means Mack is out. :lol:

 

J/K

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.