Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who gets the Xavier job?

Featured Replies

One of the coaches that had a legit chance at the job appears to be out. McCaffrey signed an 8-yr extension with Sienna today.

 

I may be reading too much into this.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I may be reading too much into this.

 

Meaning? If you're saying he could still end up at XU I agree.

Meaning? If you're saying he could still end up at XU I agree.

 

Meaning maybe the extension is Plan B.

I guess this means Mack is out. :lol:

 

J/K

Why?

Many people like Chris Mack. Some think he may not be quite refined enough and may not just fit that "mold".

I have heard Ricky Pitino Jr's name as a possibilty...he knows the A-10, coached at Duquesne.

Masiello could be another but he has a little bit of a rep himself.

 

Richard Pitino couldn't even get past the early rounds with BU having his dad as one of their most famous alum. He may be interested but that interest is unrequited.

I was told on Monday night that Mack was the top choice.

 

That may be a stretch. IMO he will be the only assistant coach that gets an interview (and there is at least one other) that has a legit chance. I still think its probably a 2-man race.

I was told on Monday night that Mack was the top choice.

 

I was also told that he was very high on the list. The reason given, besides him being a good young coach, is that since X is supposed to be a top-10 team, they want someone familiar with the current system, one who won't come in and change too much, if anything at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.