Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expectations

Featured Replies

We have to see who is on the team before we can make reasonable expectations.

We need a guard, plain and simple. You can bring in Cousins and Orton but if you don't have a good, quick guard running the offense, its hard to get those big men involved. We are a PG away. Right now, at LEAST, a first round win if not the sweet 16.

I'm thinking with his eight year contract, seven NCAA titles are reasonable.
:thumb:

 

Doesn't sound unreasonable.:D

38-0, win every game by 25+ points.

 

I like your thinking.:thumb: You could be a UK 18 per-center with that prediction. :D

I'm thinking with his eight year contract, seven NCAA titles are reasonable.

 

I like the way you think.:thumb:

38-0, win every game by 25+ points.

 

Sounds good. But let's be honest here. What fan of ANY team goes into a game thinking they are going to lose?? Even if a team is superior to my team, such as UNC last year, I still find a way in my brain to figure out how we are going to win. What Coach for any major college program goes into a game thinking they are going to lose?? None. I realize that nobody goes undefeated in college basketball anymore, but going 38-0 should be EVERYBODY'S ending point if you break it down game by game.

I like your thinking.:thumb: You could be a UK 18 per-center with that prediction. :D

 

Well, I know the behavior all too well. :lol:

Undefeated season

 

#1 recruiting class

 

National Championship

 

Capture Bin Laden

 

Broker peace agreement between Isreal and Hamas

 

Cure cancer

Undefeated season

 

#1 recruiting class

 

National Championship

 

Capture Bin Laden

 

Broker peace agreement between Isreal and Hamas

 

Cure cancer

 

I think the bold are very much attainable of Calipari and UK.

Win the SEC. Go to the Sweet 16. Beat the teams you are suppose to beat, play well agains the teams your suppose to lose to.

I'm thinking with his eight year contract, seven NCAA titles are reasonable.
Only 7?

Come on..

Beat the teams we should beat and be competitive and maybe sneak in a win or two with those who are better than us.

 

Give me that and I'll be a happy guy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.