Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Expectations

Featured Replies

We have to see who is on the team before we can make reasonable expectations.

 

Amen to this...lets postone this thread till after the signing period then it'll be huge lol...

Win the SEC. Go to the Sweet 16. Beat the teams you are suppose to beat, play well agains the teams your suppose to lose to.

 

I would like to get back into the mode where we are the team that is suppose to win or at least no matter who it is ,its could go either way. UK should very, very, very seldom be the underdog.

Everything else I agree fully with.

All I want out of any coach at UK is to have EVERY other coach of every team on our schedule to look at the date(s) that they are playing us and dread it like the plague!

We have to see who is on the team before we can make reasonable expectations.

 

:thumb:

Well, I know the behavior all too well. :lol:

 

Love ya Jim, but you also like to lump most UK fans in with the 18% as well. I realize it is more entertaining that way, ... but there are quite a few sane UK fans out there. :D

  • Author

I would say the expectations are going to be high. I'm sure most will want 25-28 wins, and at least an Elite 8 appearance.

38-0, win every game by 25+ points.

 

 

Nah, the Florida game in Gainsville will be by less than 25 imo.:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.