Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vinny Zollo speaks with CC and

Featured Replies

:lol: I see him every day and I have a tape measure.

Game over. :D

:lol: I see him every day and I have a tape measure.

 

I can see Goldie handing him a tape measure and saying stand still and hold this on top of your head.:p

Come on with a good Italian name like Vinnie you think a coach named Calapari isn't going to give this kid at least a chance!:lol: Seriously this young man is going to do nothing but improve and has two more years of highschool to do it in. BCG may have missed the boat on some of the other recruits but Vinnie looks like he may pan out to be the real deal!

Coming off a broken leg as a sophomore and he still averaged a double double. Pretty good IMHO. I only saw him play once or twice and saw some highlights beyond that. I think the potential is there and the next few years, Calipari will get a chance to see how he develops.

 

If Gold says he is still growing, it is fact. A size 19 shoe, :scared: .... OMG!!! I have fished in boats smaller than that!!!

 

As far as GRC is concerned, I am interested to see how Zollo and Stenzel develop. That is quite a pair to have for 2 more years!

I really don't know about Zollo he has nice talent but I don't think he can fit in the UK system.

he still remains committed to the Cats.
Where do you get this stuff? This is simply not true. Really, did you read this somewhere or just make it up?

 

100% according to a friend, who has spoken to the Curry's personally as of 945am this morning, Vinny has not spoken to Coach Cal.

Where do you get this stuff? This is simply not true. Really, did you read this somewhere or just make it up?

 

100% according to a friend, who has spoken to the Curry's personally as of 945am this morning, Vinny has not spoken to Coach Cal.

 

 

So you're saying that he has reopened his committment? Who are the Curry's?

So you're saying that he has reopened his committment? Who are the Curry's?

No, i'm just saying they haven't spoken to Calipari.

 

The Curry's are Vinny's parents, Robyn and Jim.

He very much wants to go to UK still, but he has not spoken to Coach Calipari.

Is he very good?

Good player, But not big enough to play the 4 at kentucky. He is not mobile enough or skilled enough to play the 3. IMO he could be a good player at a mid-major but not at kentucky.

I hate they way recruiting has become. You should at least be able to get to your senior year before having to deal with this stuff.

I really like Zollo and he has a great looking outside shot. If Stenzel grows a few inches would he be a good fit in UK?

I really like Zollo and he has a great looking outside shot. If Stenzel grows a few inches would he be a good fit in UK?

If stenzel reaches the 6'6 mark, he could be a good player. Very comparable to John Hood. IF he grows.

Good player, But not big enough to play the 4 at kentucky. He is not mobile enough or skilled enough to play the 3. IMO he could be a good player at a mid-major but not at kentucky.

 

He is a Sophomore and I heard doctors say he is supposed to be something like 7'2 when he gets done growing, so that is big enough I say.

I talked to the family. A meeting has been set up for next week for them to meet Coach Cal in person and discuss the situtation. We will just have to wait and see.

 

I am going to close this thread as the title is misleading and contains false info. Feel free to start a new one when it is official.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.