Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 13 Scholarships for 09-10

Featured Replies

Outside of my post I have another question. Whats the status of Perry Stevenson. It is my understanding he makes very good grades, good enough to academic by any chance?

I'll be interested to see who Coach Cal was talking about when he made the "if you don't go to class....." comment. My guess - Liggins.

I wouldn't mind to see Liggins, Stewart, Harrelson and Harris go elsewhere to open up spots for other guys. If Porter can accept his role as 3rd PG behind Wall and Galloway that would be ok, if not he can go too.

What about the status of walk-on players. I would like to see Landon Slone get the chance to hang around. He LOVES UK basketball!

That's a lot of talent, but it's tough for a guy to come in and do that well his first year with the team and coach getting used to each other and all that. I wouldn't expect too much from them next year.

 

I agree. With all the talent potentially coming in, they would be very young. Plus the adjustment to a new coach and all.

I'll be interested to see who Coach Cal was talking about when he made the "if you don't go to class....." comment. My guess - Liggins.

I wouldn't mind to see Liggins, Stewart, Harrelson and Harris go elsewhere to open up spots for other guys. If Porter can accept his role as 3rd PG behind Wall and Galloway that would be ok, if not he can go too.

 

I don't know why people keep mentioning Harris. I mean he will be a senior, so he will be back next year. He can't transfer because he is a senior. So only way he is not back IMO is if he can't play because of his health.

I don't know why people keep mentioning Harris. I mean he will be a senior, so he will be back next year. He can't transfer because he is a senior. So only way he is not back IMO is if he can't play because of his health.

 

I know he sat out the first half of the season when he came...but did Harris ever use his redshirt year? Was just wondering if his health would cause to sit out a year and get fully healthy and come back having a season of practice under his belt for a then senior season?

I think Stewart would probably be pretty good in Cal's system.

 

 

I haven't got to watch him enough to be honest. Can he put the ball on the floor, and dribble drive? If not, he's gonna have some problems.

I had heard that Cal told all the to be Seniors....that they could stay. Not sure if I read this or heard it on TV. Anyone else hear this?

What about the status of walk-on players. I would like to see Landon Slone get the chance to hang around. He LOVES UK basketball!

 

I hope does well as long as he's willing to be a practice player only. This system doesn't fit him very well.

I haven't got to watch him enough to be honest. Can he put the ball on the floor, and dribble drive? If not, he's gonna have some problems.

 

AJ Stewart is just a athletic center in a small forward's body. He does not dribble or shoot good enough to play for coach Cal. IMO he should transfer to mid-major and could be a very good player.

Theoretically, it is a good fit for Stewart.

 

Unless it takes a basketball IQ or a knowledge of defensive responsibilities.................

Harrelson could go to Georgetown, Happy would take him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.