Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UNC pass UK now?

Do you still feel that UNC will pass UK in all time wins next year? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you still feel that UNC will pass UK in all time wins next year?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

With Calipari as UK's coach now, and the potential team he may have next year, I have to ask this question.

 

 

Will North Carolina still pass UK next year in All Time Wins?

 

 

What say you?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the count right now?

 

If Cal gets some of the recruits to follow him, my guess would be no.

 

1. He'll have a talented team playing in a weaker conference.

2. UNC loses a lot this year and they play in a tougher conference.

With Calipari as UK's coach now, and the potential team he may have next year, I have to ask this question.

 

 

Will North Carolina still pass UK next year in All Time Wins?

 

 

What say you?

They're might be quite a few lead changes. Hopefully its whoever wins the title that year

I voted no, but it was kind of a yes/no. I think at some point next season they will be a head of us, but I think we will retake the lead and over the next few years steadily increase the margin between us. Roy has done a great job though.

They're might be quite a few lead changes. Hopefully its whoever wins the title that year

 

I agree, there will be lead changes. But hey, if he can but togther a 4 year run like Memphis has had the past 4 years, it would be safe for a bit.

  • Author
What's the count right now?

 

If Cal gets some of the recruits to follow him, my guess would be no.

 

1. He'll have a talented team playing in a weaker conference.

2. UNC loses a lot this year and they play in a tougher conference.

 

 

I believe UK is currently 8 wins ahead of UNC. It could drop to 6 depending on what happens this weekend.

Depends on which recruits (if any) come along with Cal.

 

With the current roster, yes, they will pass us next season.

I voted before I read the full question (didn't realize it was just next year)...idiot...so my Yes voted doesn't count lol.

I voted no, because UK will be bringing in some top notch guys, along with (hopefully) Meeks and Patterson. Have that combo with a talented coach and I think we're safe. It also helps that North Carolina will be losing Tyler Hansbrough, Bobby Frasor, Danny Green, and I think Wayne Ellington and Ty Lawson will both head to the draft. JMO

UNC may need the 2 extra wins this weekend. It will be close.

 

A lot depends on how many deflections UNC has. I know they have a talented group in waiting, either on the bench or in the recruiting class. We know they are losing Psycho T., Danny Green, Wayne Ellington, and Bobby Frasor. I do not anticipate Lawson to return (best player on the team) and I heard on 1st and 10 of some projections that have Ed Davis being a potential lottery pick in the draft. Anyone know the status of Ginyard?

I believe UK is currently 8 wins ahead of UNC. It could drop to 6 depending on what happens this weekend.

 

Then, I'll say no contingent upon Calipari bringing several blue chip recruits with him this year. If that happens, I don't think they'll pass us this year...we could possibly widen the gap in that scenario.

 

If he ends up with Meeks and Patterson and not much else, it will be iffy.

 

I just don't see UNC being that dominant next year...

 

They lose Green and Hansbrough and a couple other contributors for sure. Lawson will almost certainly be gone. Ellington? Not sure, but possibly. Thompson? Not sure what the odds of him going are, but I'd say he should stay.

 

That's a lot to replace. I expect a down year for the Heels, by their standards, which gives us an opening to keep the lead.

Depends on which recruits (if any) come along with Cal.

 

With the current roster, yes, they will pass us next season.

 

I'm not so sure UK can't stay ahead of them anyway...they're likely going to lose the majority of their production.

Then, I'll say no contingent upon Calipari bringing several blue chip recruits with him this year. If that happens, I don't think they'll pass us this year...we could possibly widen the gap in that scenario.

 

If he ends up with Meeks and Patterson and not much else, it will be iffy.

 

I just don't see UNC being that dominant next year...

 

They lose Green and Hansbrough and a couple other contributors for sure. Lawson will almost certainly be gone. Ellington? Not sure, but possibly. Thompson? Not sure what the odds of him going are, but I'd say he should stay.

 

That's a lot to replace. I expect a down year for the Heels, by their standards, which gives us an opening to keep the lead.

I think Ellington is a Senior.

You are right, he is a junior. My bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.