Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jodie Meeks Will Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Reckon we get the same thing from UK in 5 minutes and they really announce Travis Ford as new HC?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I can't hold a grudge today Wireman. It's too great of a day.

 

I agree :ylsuper:

 

I haven't been this pumped about UK basketball in a long, long time.

You got me too. I should have known.:ohbrother:

We don't need him!

 

Did you see any video on Wall? WOW. :eek:

 

But Jodie is good too, :sssh:

I agree :ylsuper:

 

I haven't been this pumped about UK basketball in a long, long time.

 

Me neither. :banana::taz:

We don't need him!

 

Did you see any video on Wall? WOW. :eek:

 

But Jodie is good too, :sssh:

 

Wait did you click the link? :lol:

  • Author
Wait did you click the link? :lol:

 

:sssh:

Wait did you click the link? :lol:

 

Have you seen Wall? Amazing! Better than Jodie, PERIOD!

Have you seen Wall? Amazing! Better than Jodie, PERIOD!

 

I've seen that. But did you click the link?

Got me on that one.:scared::eek:

 

I can't believe I forgot what day it is.

I am usually smarter than this and don't fall for these kinds of tricks...but you got me Wireman.

 

You are on my poop list until I get out of class lol.

Wireman you got me good!

  • Author
I am usually smarter than this and don't fall for these kinds of tricks...but you got me Wireman.

 

You are on my poop list until I get out of class lol.

 

:dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.