Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jodie Meeks Will Enter NBA Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:irked:

 

I think these threads should be banned. :lol:

  • Author
:irked:

 

I think these threads should be banned. :lol:

 

Please don't suspend me :isurrender:

Please don't suspend me :isurrender:

 

I'm not calling for your head :lol:.

  • Author
I'm not calling for your head :lol:.

 

I was just think to myself that we have all of this Big Blue momentum right now. It would be a painful blow if we really did lose Meeks or Patterson or something along those lines.

It would hurt, but it still wouldn't ruin this for me. I'm so excited about Calipari.

Wireman should be BANNED!!

Still Funny though.LOL

  • Author

It's ok folks, we can still keep the excitement going :thumb:

  • Author

Do you all forgive me?

I can't hold a grudge today Wireman. It's too great of a day.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.