March 31, 200917 yr The "Door" has gotten more attention than Al Cowling's White Ford Bronco back during the OJ Chase
March 31, 200917 yr This is just creepy, but I cant stop watching! It's like the African Waterhole!!!
March 31, 200917 yr Was that Michael Porter that just walked in? Yes part of the deal was that for Cal to come to UK that Porter had to transfer to Memphis so he wouldnt leave them without a PG.
March 31, 200917 yr Somewhat unrelated, I was looking at the "We are all witnesses" post and it made me think of a guy on the local news last night who was caught robbing a bank. He said something to the effect of, "It didn't go so well, I got caught." The corrolation? I was just thinking that it would be a bad time to try to rob the house with the camera looking right at "the door", that "wouldn't go so well."
March 31, 200917 yr Author This is like when Paris Hilton was in her house getting ready to go to jail... Not a person changing jobs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.