March 31, 200917 yr Why is the door back? I thought they were going to Cal's house. For comedy, I suppose.:idunno:
March 31, 200917 yr I'm not watching that anymore. He's not even there. They have a crew going to his Cal's house, so when the other crew gets there, they are going to switch over.
March 31, 200917 yr Some lady just carried a box out! I bet it was all of Cal's stuff!!:jump: Edited March 31, 200917 yr by gold sunrise Rule #13
March 31, 200917 yr How much money do you think I could make if I started my own site and sold "The Door" merchandise? Im thinking I could do quite a bit of business in the bluegrass.
March 31, 200917 yr I love that there are 1600 people watching a live feed of a door to a building that they don't even think Cal is in.
March 31, 200917 yr I love that there are 1600 people watching a live feed of a door to a building that they don't even think Cal is in. :lol: He's not in there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.