March 31, 200917 yr All the news stations in Memphis have had their cameras pointed at the door to the athletic department at Memphis for the past two days waiting for something, anything. An online feed of Fox 3 showed the door for hours and hours at a time in which the "door" became a character all of it's own... But now, breaking news: The camaras are now being set up to face the home of John Calipari, according to those at Fox 3 Memphis... So.. we'll see what happens from here.
March 31, 200917 yr Just more proof that us UK fans are really nutty. Although I must say I have watched The Door some and I thought it was pretty funny.
March 31, 200917 yr Just more proof that us UK fans are really nutty. Although I must say I have watched The Door some and I thought it was pretty funny. Me too.:lol:
March 31, 200917 yr Me too.:lol: I loved it on another board when someone posted something and another poster asked where it came from someone replied " The Door." It really has become a character of its own. :lol:
March 31, 200917 yr Why is the door back? I thought they were going to Cal's house. Another crew going to his house.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.