Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Story = Clown

Featured Replies

Bozich must be as well, based on his column today. In his defense, he suggests Izzo as a better alternative, which I agree with.

 

For the record I dislike Bozich and Forde as well. :thumb:

  • Replies 89
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heres what I don't like. The columns saying that a coach needs to be fired or let go. (I understand thats well within their rights to do that) And they have both done it a lot to Rich Brooks, Tubby Smith, and Billy Gillispie. Now UK fans get criticized all the time for being too hard on coaches, particularly Tubby Smith and Rich Brooks. Now why is it okay for Story and Clay to do it?

 

As for me I simply disagree with a lot of things they say and choose to criticise them because of it.

 

None of the UK-haters wanted to touch this question. No surprise.

For the record I dislike Bozich and Forde as well. :thumb:

 

What a shock, since they're also part of the insidious, broad-based anti-UK conspiracy. :rolleyes:

For the record I dislike Bozich and Forde as well. :thumb:
OK, are there any that you like?
OK, are there any that you like?

 

Jody Demling, Brett Dawson, Mike Fields, and Jerry Tipton all do a good job.

I sure do miss Chuck Culpepper.

 

There are not very many of his caliber out there.......................

I agree w/ the article. This hire gives me the same uneasy feeling that I had watching the steroid era in baseball. What those guys did was amazing, but it never quite felt right. That's how I felt about Cal at Memphis. Now I have that trepidation w/ UK.

Jody Demling, Brett Dawson, Mike Fields, and Jerry Tipton all do a good job.

 

... until they write something that doesn't kiss UK's heinie. Then it's back to poo list.

... until they write something that doesn't kiss UK's heinie. Then it's back to poo list.

 

Nope. Another guy that I really like is Michael Wilbon. If you have listened to him lately he has been really hard on Kentucky. Jay Bilas was hard on Ky, particularly in the UNC game this year. Hes a Duke graduate. But I like him and respect his opinion. I guess I just don't respect the opinions of Mark Story, John Clay, Rick Bozich, or Pat Forde.

Why is every article written nicely about UK a "great article" but when someone raises legitimate questions they are a clown?

Anyone?

Anyone?

 

Thats okay none of the non-UK fans want to answer this question either:

 

Now UK fans get criticized all the time for being too hard on coaches, particularly Tubby Smith and Rich Brooks. Now why is it okay for Story and Clay to do it?

Anyone?

 

Hey, I answered your question. Don't give me that any one stuff!:D

A little vindication for Mark Story, perhaps?

Anyone?

 

Don't act like Kentucky fans are any different than any other fans.

 

You're on a board based on Kentucky-related things (Louisville included). You'll find the same comments at every Duke, Indiana, Kansas, and Carolina board. Perhaps being on this particular site, compiled of many Kentucky fans, you don't realize that it happens everywhere.

Anyone?

 

This was my response to a similar question on 3-30-09

 

If I tell you in these exact words 'He has a history of NCAA violations', ... what pops into your mind? Are you thinking at all along the lines of what actually happened 21 years ago or are you thinking dirty cheating coach? Be honest Jim, ... the 2nd reaction is exactly what Story was going for and I think it takes away from his intial question, which is legit.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.