Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Calipari is the next coach...

If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Extremely.

 

Donovan would be my first choice however.

Cal tops my list. If he brings Wall with him, I'll drive to Memphis and pack his knick-knacks in bubble wrap.

Extremely.

 

Donovan would be my first choice however.

 

I agree also!

  • Author
Cal tops my list. If he brings Wall with him, I'll drive to Memphis and pack his knick-knacks in bubble wrap.

 

It sounds like Cousins could come too.:dancingpa

It sounds like Cousins could come too.:dancingpa

 

You bring the bubble wrap and I'll drive.

I think the poll results tell the story well :lol:

If he brings Wall and Cousins UK could be scary good next year. Wall is a tremendous talent. Think of all the open looks for Meeks and Patterson...:popcorn:

  • Author

Anyone else hoping to see the Spur's game end soon so we can see what ESPN has to say about Cal and UK?

Anyone else hoping to see the Spur's game end soon so we can see what ESPN has to say about Cal and UK?

 

:thumb:

Anyone else hoping to see the Spur's game end soon so we can see what ESPN has to say about Cal and UK?

 

I don't really put a whole lot of stock in ESPN or any of the rumors on here (unless they come from a select few) so I'm just waiting for the press conference... if they said on Sportscenter that there was a conference scheduled tomorrow to announce the new coach I would be excited.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.