Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Calipari is the next coach...

If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
If he brings Wall and Cousins UK could be scary good next year. Wall is a tremendous talent. Think of all the open looks for Meeks and Patterson...:popcorn:

 

Imagine the starting five

 

John Wall

Jodie Meeks

Darius Miller

Patrick Patterson

Demarcus Cousins

 

Key bench players

Daniel Orton

Jon Hood

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imagine the starting five

 

John Wall

Jodie Meeks

Darius Miller

Patrick Patterson

Demarcus Cousins

 

Key bench players

Daniel Orton

Jon Hood

 

And they would have guys on the bench with experience (stevenson, Harris, Porter) if they got in fould trouble or went cold. I don't like those guys as starters but they could fill 5-10 minutes of role play very well. And hopefully Pilgrim is the beast that his teammates have described him to be.

Turn it to ESNP news and look at the bottom. He maybe on his way.

Imagine the starting five

 

John Wall

Jodie Meeks

Darius Miller

Patrick Patterson

Demarcus Cousins

 

Key bench players

Daniel Orton

Jon Hood

 

If Xavier Henry were to decomit and follow suit then you could have

 

Wall

Henry

Meeks

Cousins

Patterson

 

 

Reason I say Cousins at the four is his all around game is head and shoulders about Pattersons. I mean Cousins has some stroke game to him, very Harangody like only more athletic and meaner.

  • Author
Turn it to ESNP news and look at the bottom. He maybe on his way.

 

I changed the channell faster than i ever have before... but still missed it. What did it say?

Where are we gonna get all these scholarships guys? :lol:

Where are we gonna get all these scholarships guys? :lol:

 

That's what I've been wondering. Carter, Stewart, Williams, maybe Liggins...?

  • Author
Where are we gonna get all these scholarships guys? :lol:

 

Did you have to wake me up from my dream?:lol:

Where are we gonna get all these scholarships guys? :lol:

 

If they were already trying to add a guy for 09 and Liggins tranfers as many think he will, wouldn't that make enought room for Wall and Cousins? I'm not really educated on the amount of scholarships they have but that was the logic I was using.

If Xavier Henry were to decomit and follow suit then you could have

 

Wall

Henry

Meeks

Cousins

Patterson

 

 

Reason I say Cousins at the four is his all around game is head and shoulders about Pattersons. I mean Cousins has some stroke game to him, very Harangody like only more athletic and meaner.

 

Orton and Miller?

I was really tempted to vote no, you know, just so the poll wasn't so one-sided, but I just couldn't do it. :D

I changed the channell faster than i ever have before... but still missed it. What did it say?

 

Sources say:

UK and Calipari have mutual interest in vacant head basketball coach position

You bring the bubble wrap and I'll drive.

 

No need for that. I will supply as many moving trucks and drivers it takes. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.