Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Calipari is the next coach...

If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think all Kentucky fans will be very happy if Calipari comes. That includes those who were calling for Cal since Day 1, and those that have just now hopped on the train

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted yes but if he doesn't let Landon Slone stay on the team then I would never watch another game, (calm down guys I am from Paintsville). :isurrender:

I voted yes but if he doesn't let Landon Slone stay on the team then I would never watch another game, (calm down guys I am from Paintsville). :isurrender:

 

Did Scott County a favor. I think they can do you one to.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.