Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Calipari is the next coach...

If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. If Calipari becomes the coach for UK would you be happy?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I didn't vote, I will be happy to get a good coach and would support any coach hired, that is what a fan does imo.. Calapari is not on my wish list not bc he is not a good coach, he absolutely is. I don't trust the guy as far as doing things on the up and up, he has cheated at least once when UMass was caught and I am not so sure that he still isn't. I have no proof, JMO.

Should Cal be named the next U.K. coach, I will support him, just will be :eyeonyou:.

 

My pesonal wish list would go something like........

 

Donovan

Wright

Izzo

Dixon

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
If Xavier Henry were to decomit and follow suit then you could haveWall

Henry

Meeks

Cousins

Patterson

 

 

Reason I say Cousins at the four is his all around game is head and shoulders about Pattersons. I mean Cousins has some stroke game to him, very Harangody like only more athletic and meaner.

 

Good point i forgot about him, but it will be harder for him because fo his already signed LOI.

  • Author
No need for that. I will supply as many moving trucks and drivers it takes. :thumb:

 

In that case I'll buy gas.

42-0 right now WOW!!! Uk vs UMass was fun with those coaches....UK vs UofL with them would be even better! He is one of the very few I think could take UK to what it was with Rick P.

Orton and Miller?

 

Off the bench, which would be great for Orton coming off the injury. Thats why Ive been so big on John Cal. I mean its doubtful all of his recruits if any would follow but just the possibility of it happening could transform this current UK team into a power next year. Best case scenario is all of Calipari's recruits get out of their LOI's, Meek and Patterson stay, Orton and Hood come in.

 

 

Cal would have to trim the fat so to speak and get rid of a lot of current cats which may cause some up roar or broken hearts but if its to make the team better then who cares.

 

Again this is best case, heavenly dream, 1% chance of happening scenario but its possible and it could look like this.

 

John Wall

Xavier Henry

Jodie Meeks

DeMarcus Cousins

Pat Patterson

 

 

Bigs off the bench

 

Orton

Stephenson

Harrelson

 

Perimeter guys off the bench

 

Miller

Hood

Harris

Liggins

 

 

 

 

Looks like a team to me.....

Wow...44-0. Cal looks to be the ONLY guy who would atleast semi-unite the UK fanbase.

  • Author
Off the bench, which would be great for Orton coming off the injury. Thats why Ive been so big on John Cal. I mean its doubtful all of his recruits if any would follow but just the possibility of it happening could transform this current UK team into a power next year. Best case scenario is all of Calipari's recruits get out of their LOI's, Meek and Patterson stay, Orton and Hood come in.

 

 

Cal would have to trim the fat so to speak and get rid of a lot of current cats which may cause some up roar or broken hearts but if its to make the team better then who cares.

 

Again this is best case, heavenly dream, 1% chance of happening scenario but its possible and it could look like this.

 

John Wall

Xavier Henry

Jodie Meeks

DeMarcus Cousins

Pat Patterson

 

 

Bigs off the bench

 

Orton

Stephenson

Harrelson

 

Perimeter guys off the bench

 

Miller

Hood

Harris

Liggins

 

 

 

 

Looks like a team to me.....

 

Henry is the only one to sign a LOI

Porter, gives it his all. Not the best but plays with a lot of heart.

Off the bench, which would be great for Orton coming off the injury. Thats why Ive been so big on John Cal. I mean its doubtful all of his recruits if any would follow but just the possibility of it happening could transform this current UK team into a power next year. Best case scenario is all of Calipari's recruits get out of their LOI's, Meek and Patterson stay, Orton and Hood come in.

 

 

Cal would have to trim the fat so to speak and get rid of a lot of current cats which may cause some up roar or broken hearts but if its to make the team better then who cares.

 

Again this is best case, heavenly dream, 1% chance of happening scenario but its possible and it could look like this.

 

John Wall

Xavier Henry

Jodie Meeks

DeMarcus Cousins

Pat Patterson

 

 

Bigs off the bench

 

Orton

Stephenson

Harrelson

 

Perimeter guys off the bench

 

Miller

Hood

Harris

Liggins

 

 

 

 

Looks like a team to me.....

 

I think it might even have a less than 1% chance of happening...but that is one nice team. With the talent on that team any it probably wouldn't matter the coach of the team.

Make it happen UK. There is so much buzz it worries me that it isn't going to happen, but who knows.

Good point i forgot about him, but it will be harder for him because fo his already signed LOI.

 

Luckily about one of the only ways to get out of your LOI is for the coach you signed with leaving for another institution. Then the only snag would be Memphis letting him out. As much as Calipari has done for Memphis lately it would be pretty ugly for them to hold his players IMO.

 

 

Who's to say he would even want to come to Kentucky, but as I said in a different thread 95% of the players who come to Memphis St. come because of Cal and not because of Memphis, so who knows.

 

 

 

 

I just pray Barnhardt can get this done.

I wish there would have been another option for unsure. I voted yes, but I have some reservations about Calipari. The man can coach, and yes he can recruit. I also think he will handle the pressure of the job extremely well, ... he enjoys the spotlight. I just have some reservations. But if he were the new coach at UK, of course, I will cheer for him!

I didn't vote, I will be happy to get a good coach and would support any coach hired, that is what a fan does imo.. Calapari is not on my wish list not bc he is not a good coach, he absolutely is. I don't trust the guy as far as doing things on the up and up, he has cheated at least once when UMass was caught

 

When did he get caught cheating at UMass?

50-0

The streak must end, I predict it doesn't get to 65 w/o a 1 at the end!

 

BTW, I voted YES.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.