Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattern developing w/UK coaches?

Featured Replies

Cal and Izzo would be my top 2 for the job, if not those guys, I would chase hard after Few and Wright. If you couldn't get those guys, go after Donovan. If not him, I guess you settle for Ford or Pelphrey.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cal and Izzo would be my top 2 for the job, if not those guys, I would chase hard after Few and Wright. If you couldn't get those guys, go after Donovan. If not him, I guess you settle for Ford or Pelphrey.

 

Few IMO would not work well in this type of atmosphere. Coaching at Gonzaga and then coaching at UK are two ENTIRELY different worlds...

I don't have the connections to get the name, but I am positive that it will be one of the guys on the A List. I know the tentative date for the press conference if you want to PM me.

 

Can't you just post the tentative date?

Rupp = Legend

Joe B. = Good coach, not enough respect

Sutton = Drunk

 

Pitino = Legend

Tubby = Good coach, not enough respect

Gillispie = Drunk

 

This leads me to expect a legend.........

 

:laugh:

Rupp = Legend

Joe B. = Good coach, not enough respect

Sutton = Drunk

 

Pitino = Legend

Tubby = Good coach, not enough respect

Gillispie = Drunk

 

This leads me to expect a legend.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Best logic I've heard in a long time.

 

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

OR a ball park date!

This week, Next week....

I hope its Cal, Donovan, or Izzo in that order...

 

I hope is is Donovan or Calipari. Izzo is a great coach but I personally like a more up tempo game. Regardless any of the 3 would be a great choice.

I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

 

I hope you are right.:ylsuper:

Can't you just post the tentative date?

 

I think things will be official before Wednesday. :thumb:

I hope is is Donovan or Calipari. Izzo is a great coach but I personally like a more up tempo game. Regardless any of the 3 would be a great choice.

 

I think I could put up with the style if it resulted in 5 final fours in 11 years.

...I would chase hard after Few...

 

Few IMO would not work well in this type of atmosphere. Coaching at Gonzaga and then coaching at UK are two ENTIRELY different worlds...

 

I really believe Arizona will make a very strong push to get Mark Few. I'm not sure if they'll be successful, but I bet they make an attractive offer.

Rupp = Legend

Joe B. = Good coach, not enough respect

Sutton = Drunk

 

Pitino = Legend

Tubby = Good coach, not enough respect

Gillispie = Drunk

 

This leads me to expect a legend.........

 

I hadn't put that together yet, but that is an interesting pattern! The 3rd step in each of those coaches did not win a title, ... very interesting. And if history serves, the next coach should win a title.

I would be happy to break the pattern and go with a drunk legend at this point.

With all due respect, Sutton was quite the coach...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.