Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pattern developing w/UK coaches?

Featured Replies

Rupp = Legend

Joe B. = Good coach, not enough respect

Sutton = Drunk

 

Pitino = Legend

Tubby = Good coach, not enough respect

Gillispie = Drunk

 

This leads me to expect a legend.........

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

We can only hope...

I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

 

If it's who I am thinking, I agree 120%.

Rupp = Legend

Joe B. = Good coach, not enough respect

Sutton = Drunk

 

Pitino = Legend

Tubby = Good coach, not enough respect

Gillispie = Drunk

 

This leads me to expect a legend.........

 

I just hope we don't have to wait until 2018 for our next title.

 

48, 58, 78, 98. The only non "8" titles came within 3 years of an "8" title.

 

I guess we could snag one in 2015 and keep up the pattern. :D

I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

 

Better be Cal...........................

I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

 

At this juncture, who do you think that will be.

  • Author
I feel that Kentucky has hit a home run with the coach they'll be announcing this week.

 

Has hit? Please elaborate..........

Well if it goes as you are showing Wireman we are in for a legend. I sure hope so we need some excitement back in the Cats.

At this juncture, who do you think that will be.

 

I don't have the connections to get the name, but I am positive that it will be one of the guys on the A List. I know the tentative date for the press conference if you want to PM me.

Who are the ones on the "A list"

 

I think the top line would have probably been Donovan, Calipari and Izzo. I believe the top target would probably have been Donovan.

Who are the ones on the "A list"

 

Calipari, Donovan, and Izzo, I would assume.

 

Izzo is still playing, so I guess we could just put two and two together.

If Izzo gets it I hope he recruits well because he plays the exact same style as Tubby does. I hope it is Calipari because we know he can recruit in the past 3 to 4 years he has out recruited everyone including Williams and coach K.

I hope its Cal, Donovan, or Izzo in that order...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.