Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

We should have never ran Tubby off

Featured Replies

If we hadn't ran Tubby off, we would still have a class act on and off the court.We would probably still be playing tonight, and not in this mess.

  • Replies 94
  • Views 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree 100%^^^, Patterson and Lucas were coming, And Meeks was already here...

Agree 100%^^^, Patterson and Lucas were coming, And Meeks was already here...

 

Jasper probably would still be here too.

 

However it don't matter now. Its over, I really don't want to start all this again. (I am a Tubby supporter by the way, but he is not here. So time to move on.)

I still to this day think we should have kept Tubby. It's the fans who expect way too much that ran him off. We get rid of him and are in the NIT two years later...speaks for itself if you ask me.

It's easy for all you Tubby bashers to change your minds now.

 

I think Tubby is one of the top coaches in the nation, and it is showing now.

 

I still bleed blue, but I pull for the Gophers, too.

Disagree UK was clearly on the decline with Tubby. He may have continued to give UK John Chaney like results with W's, but not many nets were coming down.

Bring him back then, and get beat in the final 16 to UAB. :ohbrother:

BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBYBRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY BRING BACK TUBBY

Bring him back then, and get beat in the final 16 to UAB. :ohbrother:

 

Actually it was the final 32.

 

As far as Jasper goes he could have played this year due to his knee. He didn't even practice with UNLV this year.

Disagree UK was clearly on the decline with Tubby. He may have continued to give UK John Chaney like results with W's, but not many nets were coming down.

 

 

 

Nope. It's called a few down years, eveyone has them. I'm a UK fan so I will never laugh, but I do get a little satisfaction saying I told ya so. I can just see Tubby and Donna now, sitting back and:popcorn:

Bring him back then, and get beat in the final 16 to UAB. :ohbrother:

 

Better then not making the tourney at all...

Actually it was the final 32.

 

As far as Jasper goes he could have played this year due to his knee. He didn't even practice with UNLV this year.

 

The reason he didn't play this year was because he shouldn't have been playing last year. If he just spent all year rehabbing last year like he should have been, then he would have been playing this year.

The reason he didn't play this year was because he shouldn't have been playing last year. If he just spent all year rehabbing last year like he should have been, then he would have been playing this year.

 

Isn't that a big reason he left? Felt he was going to rushed back? Or am I dreaming that up on my own? :idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.