March 27, 200917 yr BCG get fired because of his attitude and someone suggest Knight?:lol: Anyone who suggest Knight should seek help very soon.
March 27, 200917 yr Ironically when Billy G was originally hired, Knight was the only talking head on ESPN who questioned his experiance and capability to take the UK job.
March 28, 200917 yr Bring in Bob Knight for 5-6 years, as he'll bring Travis Ford with him as an assistant, then after 6 years, Ford takes over and everyone's happy... Thoughts? You ARE kidding right?:puke:
March 28, 200917 yr I agree. He's offically off UK's bandwagon.....until they start winning again. :thumb:Dickie V is an ACC homer first and whoever is winning second. I have thouroughly enjoyed this NCAA without Billy Packer. I look forward to Dickie V retiring.
March 28, 200917 yr Do whatever you want, but please don't let Travis Ford be a part of your coaching staff.
March 28, 200917 yr I ran into Dick V walking the beach at Siesta Key two years ago when UK was searching and brought up the situation and asked who he thought would get the job. His answer firmly was Rick Barnes. Dont be surprised if Rick Barnes is the next UK coach.
March 28, 200917 yr Barnes was almost the coach when Gillespie got it. UK offered Barnes and he accepte, but Barnes needed a little more time to make the announcement. UK hit the panic button and jumped on BCG because they were afraid to wait out of fear Barnes would change his mind.
March 28, 200917 yr Tangent observation.... If Knight were hired and stayed for 5+ years, and UK was able to retain Brooks as the football coach.....well....I just found that an interesting hypothetical. Wouldn't that be among the most experienced coaching staff in 2 major sports in the nation?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.