Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dickie V's solution to UK coaching problem..

Featured Replies

Bring in Bob Knight for 5-6 years, as he'll bring Travis Ford with him as an assistant, then after 6 years, Ford takes over and everyone's happy...

 

Thoughts?

:ohbrother:

Please no, I have head the worse 2 months a working man could have, Don't put me through anymore suffering..

Ford would not come from Okla. State as head coach to be an assistant under Knight in my opinion.

WOW I like half of that plan.......the first half. Knight would be great until the talent ran out...maybe 3-4 years not 5-6.

But please no TRAVIS FORD!!!!!!!

I have never said this before, but I believe this proves Dick Vitale hates UK!:lol::lol:

He then took his tongue out of his cheek and said John Calipari.

Vitale was not being completely serious when he said that. He was basically just saying Knight could handle the pressure of the UK fan base.

 

Vitale actually said there are only two coaches that could handle the UK job - John Calipari and Rick Barnes.

 

Makes sense to me.

I have never said this before, but I believe this proves Dick Vitale hates UK!:lol::lol:

I agree. He's offically off UK's bandwagon.....until they start winning again.

Digger Phelps said the best thing in the segment with him and Dicky V and that is that Pitino spoiled UK fans. That is very true and the reason we are where we are today.

I think Knight would be good at UK, he's the best coach in the history of college basketball IMO. We all know what he did at IU, but his time at Texas Tech is impressive as wel, he took a bottom dweller in the Big 12 to the Sweet Sixteen one year, took them to the Dance four times and reached the NIT Semifinals in 2003. Knight would be a good choice, but I doubt Barnhardt would go for it and I don't think Knight would go for it either.

He's drunk.

He's drunk.

 

Dickie V? Na, he's just the most flamboyant individual in America. :cool:

I think Knight would be good at UK, he's the best coach in the history of college basketball IMO. We all know what he did at IU, but his time at Texas Tech is impressive as wel, he took a bottom dweller in the Big 12 to the Sweet Sixteen one year, took them to the Dance four times and reached the NIT Semifinals in 2003. Knight would be a good choice, but I doubt Barnhardt would go for it and I don't think Knight would go for it either.

 

If our players can not handle Billy Gillispie, they certainly can not take Bobby Knight.

 

I agree that there is not another person breathing air who can teach basketball better than Knight. It would never work out, and we probably wouldn't sign any top-notch recruits, but I wouldn't mind.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.