Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan is in LEX tonight...

Featured Replies

By whom?

 

 

An employee of Delta Airlines, we used to work together at CVG.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bill Parcells, he's in town looking at horse farms, wonder what this means for Brooks?:idunno::lol:

 

HAHA.....The Jokes continue. :popcorn:

HAHA.....The Jokes continue. :popcorn:

 

Just figured I'd throw my hat into the ring :D

 

 

For me, I grew so tired of this 2 years ago that I refuse to really speculate, too tiring :lol:

Kentucky Sports.com

 

After the Notre Dame game, Gillispie asked that the team's locker room be cleared of everyone except players. When reporters later entered, no one would say whether the coach had revealed his job status.

 

UK is expected to hold a news conference Friday to announce its plans for the coaching position.

 

 

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/740664.html

Well I'm out for the night. I hope we hear something tomorrow at least by noon.

I'm at a hotel in Lex. About to walk to the lobby and look for Eddie Munster...I'll report back later!

I'm at a hotel in Lex. About to walk to the lobby and look for Eddie Munster...I'll report back later!

 

Now this is funny!!! Nice work Stick! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

billyd.jpg

Someone call TMZ and have them get on it!!!

I'm at a hotel in Lex. About to walk to the lobby and look for Eddie Munster...I'll report back later!

 

:lol: My uncle's ex sister in law's third removed cousin's uncle on her husbands side said that he saw him as well.

Of course, he had been at the bar for a while.

I'm at a hotel in Lex. About to walk to the lobby and look for Eddie Munster...I'll report back later!

 

Now we are getting somewhere! All of BGP is looking foward to your report Stick! :popcorn: Geraldo has nothing on you.......:thumb:

So much tongue and cheek in this thread, it's hard to tell whats real and whats people trying to be funny

 

Unless one of you are Mitch Barnhart or Dr. Todd, then NONE of it is real. Some people need to stroke their ego by thinking that they have an in. Kinda like predicting Pearl Harbour on December 8th!!!

 

It is stuff like this that turns coaches off. Everyday someone questioning their abilities or knowlege. How many folks come to your place of work and tell your boss how incapable you are of doing your job? You could not handle it.

 

Travis and John STAY AWAY FROM LEXINGTON!!! You are heros in our eyes right now. If you come in here and fail, someone will start harrassing your family members.

 

WOW!

Unless one of you are Mitch Barnhart or Dr. Todd, then NONE of it is real. Some people need to stroke their ego by thinking that they have an in. Kinda like predicting Pearl Harbour on December 8th!!!

 

It is stuff like this that turns coaches off. Everyday someone questioning their abilities or knowlege. How many folks come to your place of work and tell your boss how incapable you are of doing your job? You could not handle it.

 

Travis and John STAY AWAY FROM LEXINGTON!!! You are heros in our eyes right now. If you come in here and fail, someone will start harrassing your family members.

 

WOW!

:puke:
Who is "Grant's"?

 

I was wondering the same thing? Grant's what?

Could Grant’s be headed for Florida rather than Alabama?

 

:confused: :thumb: :sssh:

 

Mr. and Mrs. Grant!!!

 

Uh, that's not proper English.

 

We now return to speculation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.