Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Donovan is in LEX tonight...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who saw him, your brothers wifes aunts sister on her stepfathers side?

Somebody pull out the Bluegrass Airport records for tonight.

I was told they were gonna name Billy Donovan coach tommorow by someone who said they knew someone. This whole thing is out of control!!!

Find out the hotel, let me know which one it is, and I'll be there in an hour. I'm not that far away from Lexington...I will investigate this rumor :lol:.

Find out the hotel, let me know which one it is, and I'll be there in an hour. I'm not that far away from Lexington...I will investigate this rumor :lol:.

 

Lexington Downtown Hotel

Lexington Downtown Hotel

 

You know the one right down from Waffle House......:clap:

  • Author

Not sure...have heard old Radisson..Hyatt....

 

I think what you are seeing is that UK will not classify this as a firing but a resignation. Then they can negotiate a buyout.

The impasse of the contract and refusal to sign could result in a resignation...and kick a buyout into play.

Just me thinking out loud there...that is why maybe the firing stuff is shot down.

 

The next presser could be to announce the next coach...just saying.

You know the one right down from Waffle House......:clap:

 

It's the old Radisson.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.