Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Latest I've Heard

Featured Replies

who/what is #1 on google search?

 

:lol:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm telling you right now, on the record, that IMO, Billy Gillispie is gone.

 

Thats fine and Im pretty much leaning that way too. Just saying that I dont think anybody but the people that are making the decisions know for sure right now. Im not even totally convinced that those guys are for sure either.

This story just came out in Florida:

 

Gainesville Sun report: Billy Donovan, head coach at Florida, has already agreed to replace Gillispie.

 

I'm checking into it right now.

 

Any answers on this yet?

This is being handled ridiculously, no way UK should leave a man hanging like that.

 

Billy D is not the answer, he won back-to-back titles and couldnt coach his big time recruits up enough to make The Big Dance the 2nd year?

 

Izzo's style will be as popular as Tubby's.

 

Calipari - unless FedEx comes with him, I don't know............

 

 

UK basketball is in a WORLD of hurt right now and Todd/Barnhardt are more to blame than anyone..................[/quote]

 

They too should be put on the hot seat.

  • Author
Any answers on this yet?

 

It was just a blog and not credible...

Any new news ?

 

Bill O' Reilly is mad. :sssh:

 

About UK, no clue.

Any new news ?

 

Grass is green. The sky is blue. Rain is wet. Concrete is hard....oh wait sorry you said new. I thought we were stating past revelations just like 15+ threads on here are talking about the same old rumors. It is quite tiresome.

Bill O' Reilly is mad. :sssh:

 

About UK, no clue.

 

Not sure that is new news. :lol:

Not sure that is new news. :lol:

 

No more "new" than half of the things I'm reading :lol:

I just heard he was canned, via Lee Todd on WHAS in Louisville. My next question, is why would Louisville be informed before any of the Lexington stations.

I just heard he was canned, via Lee Todd on WHAS in Louisville. My next question, is why would Louisville be informed before any of the Lexington stations.

 

Because they have to report that Pitno is the new guy??? :lol: I am just kidding people before I get hammered.:thumb:

No more "new" than half of the things I'm reading :lol:

 

Very true.

So what is going on, is he confirmed gone or is this a false report form a tv station?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.