Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Latest I've Heard

Featured Replies

  • Author
So what is going on, is he confirmed gone or is this a false report form a tv station?

 

Everyone is scrambling for truth right now...

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone is scrambling for truth right now...

You posted you saw it live...where?

  • Author

Today, my blog has had 6 times more traffic than ever before for a single day...

  • Author
You posted you saw it live...where?

 

It was on the actual WHAS newscast...

 

I'm looking for a link right now.

 

There are many links, but I'm looking for one that is official.

GS.

 

I saw it on WHAS too. It said "Gillispie is out." There is no link on their website, but that is what they reported.

Is it necessary to spam up the board with so many threads on the same topic. I am all about the drama and speculation, but can't we combine this to one thread.

GS.

 

I saw it on WHAS too. It said "Gillispie is out." There is no link on their website, but that is what they reported.

 

 

Thanks...I just can't believe that the Lexington stations have nothing on it...yet Louisville stations do...just very strange to me.

Here is what it showed I"m guessing...

 

Funny. It is on TV but not on the online station?

  • Author
Thanks...I just can't believe that the Lexington stations have nothing on it...yet Louisville stations do...just very strange to me.

 

It looks to me like everyone is a little nervous and they are trying to get solid confirmations. I'm killing myself trying to find something so I don't make a fool out of myself on my own site.

If this whole thing is found to be false, it's gonna be a bad day for a couple people at the news station tomorrow...

Is it necessary to spam up the board with so many threads on the same topic. I am all about the drama and speculation, but can't we combine this to one thread.

 

I agree, this forum looks like the UK message board with 100 threads about the same subject.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.