Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Latest I've Heard

Featured Replies

:cry:

I'm looking at this with no emotion, unlike some of the others.

 

UK is setting an awful, awful precedent.

 

2 years?

 

 

What happens if Billy D doesn't make the Elite 8 in 2 years?

 

I'm with you on that. It is a circus in progress...somewhere Rupp is rolling in his grave.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This just in: Tubby Smith will stay in Minnesota with his boy, Little Saul.

 

Lame...:ohbrother:

  • Author
I am a rookie in all this speculation stuff but does that mean alot?

 

Google Trends is what people are searching for each hour on Google's search engine. Donovan is the 38th most popular search in the world right for the past hour.

Google Trends is what people are searching for each hour on Google's search engine. Donovan is the 38th most popular search in the world right for the past hour.

 

 

UK fans keep refreshing their searches. :lol:

 

If Billy D comes to UK, one can say that UK found it's new coach in a google search! :D

Donovan has a one-month window (March 1 to April 1) in which he can leave Florida without having to pay a $500,000 buyout clause, although he forfeits a loyalty clause by doing so.

 

So we will at least know who the new coach is by Wednesday, right?

I also spend alot of time on the phone with people that work in the UK athletic department.:rolleyes:

 

It's not doing you any good. You dont know more about the situation then me or anyone else who doesnt speak to people in the know. Nobody seems to know for sure what is going on.

  • Author
It's not doing you any good. You dont know more about the situation then me or anyone else who doesnt speak to people in the know. Nobody seems to know for sure what is going on.

 

I'm telling you right now, on the record, that IMO, Billy Gillispie is gone.

tenaciousD says 50% of people with sources on this site don't actually have credible sources....and he may be lowballing everyone

I'm telling you right now, on the record, that IMO, Billy Gillispie is gone.

 

I agree with you. I hope we are right.

Expect an announcement tomorrow around 1:00 or so.

Expect an announcement tomorrow around 1:00 or so.

 

An announcement saying what?

who/what is #1 on google search?

Expect an announcement tomorrow around 1:00 or so.

 

Where did you get this info ?

 

I'm officially placing myself in the "over the situation" club.

 

If Billy G. is not fired, good, I hope he does well next year. If he is fired, I hope we have a grand slam replacement lined up that does well next year.

 

I hope next season is better than this season regardless of who the head coach is.

  • Author
Expect an announcement tomorrow around 1:00 or so.

 

You beat me to it. I didn't have a time, but there will be a presser tomorrow and the folks behind the scenes were told it will be a major presser.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.