Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Here's what I know....

Featured Replies

From what I gather Liggins will be departing Lexington no matter

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just found out the following:

 

Gillispie, Barnhart, and Todd will all have a meeting and decide the final word on what will be announced Friday (or Monday). Gillispie wants to be a Kentucky and may be willing to make changes, so I hear.

 

Found out from who? I tend to not believe most people with "sources".

Found out from who? I tend to not believe most people with "sources".

 

It's perfectly fine not to believe me.

 

It does appear that he will indeed be leaving, but he didn't ask to part ways.

I am one of those pesky fans that can't wait until friday or monday, I want some answers like right now lol jk. However, if BCG does leave, I wish him the best of luck wherever he ends up and I hope there is a plan and UK can land a good coach all around.

Found out from who? I tend to not believe most people with "sources".

 

 

SSF and GT are legit.:thumb:

From what I gather Liggins will be departing Lexington no matter

 

I have been thinking since Nov that he would leave, just not the player he was supposed to be, I know he is a frosh, but he just doesn't get too many things.

 

Just found out the following:

 

Gillispie, Barnhart, and Todd will all have a meeting and decide the final word on what will be announced Friday (or Monday). Gillispie wants to be a Kentucky and may be willing to make changes, so I hear.

 

I hope you are right that he wants to stay and willing to make changes, and that MB and Todd are willing to give him one, possibly two years to see what he can do with his players. But what I was told last week they expected not to be at UK a week after the last game this year, it was more hinted than anything.

 

But I hope he stays, would hate to see a good recruiting class fall apart with the young talent along with PP and Meeks coming back.

It does appear that Gillispie is gone.

 

He will NOT be the coach of the University of Kentucky next season. No assistant coaches will be retained either.

It does appear that Gillispie is gone.

 

He will NOT be the coach of the University of Kentucky next season. No assistant coaches will be retained either.

 

You know this for sure now? :idunno:

Figured I would just lump a bunch of stuff in one thread.

-BCG told the team "goodbye" after the game tonight. Players pretty much had same answers in post game media. This is consistent with what has transpired over the last few weeks...do not believe everything a player says in the media.

-Announcement of this could come before Friday.

-Also heard that BCG was looking to get out a few weeks ago. He went to administration with ultimatum...that didnt sit well. He is putting up a front with media.

-NC State has an interest in him...even though Sidney Lowe is still there.

-There was a meeting Friday night...a lot was discussed including changes and a contract...BCG balked.

-Anthony Grant is waiting on UK to settle down...before committing to anything.

-John Calipari is a wild card in the discussions. I have heard that Donovan could possibly be had for 3-4 million dollars...that is conjecture, and some have said he has already said "no". Two former players have said that Donovan would accept the job. I have heard nothing about discussions only going off of what former players have said.

-The circus is back in town....

 

I would just like to know why he was wanting to part ways a few weeks ago. Whats his reasoning for wanting to get out? Is it just because he doesn't want to make the changes, or does he just not want to be the coach at UK anymore?

It does appear that Gillispie is gone.

 

He will NOT be the coach of the University of Kentucky next season. No assistant coaches will be retained either.

 

That's what I'm hearing, as well.

SSF and GT are legit.:thumb:

 

I trust GT. I have no clue who SSF is or how/where SSF gets information.

 

I have a clue about where GT gets it.

It does appear that Gillispie is gone.

 

He will NOT be the coach of the University of Kentucky next season. No assistant coaches will be retained either.

 

What changed in 9 minutes? :lol:

LABS and I are getting the same info. Given past history, that's as close to a done deal as it can get... :lol:

So what current players leave and what recruits do you think wont come if Gillispie is fired???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.