Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Notre Dame 77 UK 67

Featured Replies

I missed the game, and came to BGP to get the summary. All I saw in the other thread were arguments for/against BCG.

 

What happened in the UK/ND game?

ND is really good at home, ask that #1 seed in the real tournament. Our boys put up a fight the whole way. Too many three balls by the Irish to overcome. Porter with two big mistakes in the final minutes to kill the comeback. I love the crowd that we had there.

Wow only two post so far...Basically was like how I said it would be. I said it be tough matchup cause ND shoots the three well and we suck at guarding the three, and that was the difference in the game....I dont know why Meeks sat as long as he did in first half.

Too many threes and too much Harangody for ND. Four players in double figures for the Irish.

 

As I heard someone say on TV yesterday, a team with only two consistent scoring threats can be defended pretty easily. Meeks had a stretch where he was pretty much unconscious; if not for that stretch it would have been about a 15-18 point loss for the Cats.

Wasn't a horrible game. Seems like a good mid major game not a UK game though. My expectations are confused because just hearing Notre Dame I think win especially with the team they have, one good play.

I said in my preview they must contain Harangody and prevent 3-point shots

 

What did they do?

 

Harangody had 30 and 11; they shot 12-25 from the 3-point line :lol:

LOL, oddly enough the sponsor link for this thread was Notre Dame when I came in here, lol.

The cats were out matched last night, but they made me proud because they did not drop their heads and give up. It would have been very easy when they were down the 15-17 points to quit and they didn't.

We're down 5 with just over 2 minutes to play and we've got the ball. Porter turns it over in a mix-up pass to Stevenson.

 

ND gets it back & we play sticky D for 33 seconds, and then Porter fouls their best shooter with 2 seconds left on the shot clock. They sink 2 FT's. Game over.

 

I thought those two plays summarized the glaring problem UK has had all season: lousy point guard play. Porter seems to be a quality kid, but not a quality point guard by any stretch.

Wow, I just took a look at the stats, and it felt like UK turned the ball over a lot more than 10 times. I would have guessed around 20.

Wow, I just took a look at the stats, and it felt like UK turned the ball over a lot more than 10 times. I would have guessed around 20.

 

They didn't have a lot of TO, but some of them were at bad times. Randy Parker mentioned the one I think was really the most critical. The Cats had some momentum and that TO kind of sums up the whole season.

They didn't have a lot of TO, but some of them were at bad times. Randy Parker mentioned the one I think was really the most critical. The Cats had some momentum and that TO kind of sums up the whole season.

The dumb thing is, last night's turnovers, I can only recall one or two that were not just stupid plays or lack of concentration on the part of Kentucky.

I said in my preview they must contain Harangody and prevent 3-point shots

 

What did they do?

 

Harangody had 30 and 11; they shot 12-25 from the 3-point line :lol:

 

How did you come up with that game plan Captain?

How did you come up with that game plan Captain?

 

Do what?

How did you come up with that game plan Captain?

 

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.