Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be UK's coach next year?

Who will be UK's coach next year? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be UK's coach next year?

    • Billy Gillispie
      51%
    • Billy Donovan
      26%
    • John Calipari
      9%
    • Rick Pitino
      6%
    • Tom Izzo
      1%
    • Other
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Can we make the poll public?

 

I think a moderator has to, but yes I meant to do that.

After a couple of technical difficulties, the poll is now public, but some of you may need to re-vote.

 

Sorry for the confusion, guys. It was LRCW's fault. :D

After a couple of technical difficulties, the poll is now public, but some of you may need to re-vote.

 

Sorry for the confusion, guys. It was LRCW's fault. :D

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh: What are you talking about? I'm on vacation, and I just voted for Gillsipie when I meant to vote for Donovan. Can you start a new one Watusi? :lol::lol:

  • Author

Personally, I feel Billy Donovan has it locked up, but I wouldn't mind Calipari.

BCG, They gave Brooks years, why not Billy Clyde?

I don't think it's completely about Billy Clyde's coaching, but that has to be a part of it. It's probably more related to his off court attitude and not wanting to be an "ambassador" for the program.

BCG, They gave Brooks years, why not Billy Clyde?

 

Were talking about Kentucky Basketball here.... NOT Kentucky Football... They are held to two completely different standards.

I want Donovan.

I'm sure Billy G will get one more year, but out of those in the poll I doubt any of them leave their programs for Kentucky.

I must admit I have very mixed emotions on this. I think Billy G. should be given one more year, but I hate his personality and attitude toward a lot of people. I also have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, and who leaves if he is back. That part really worries me. I just wish it would be over with and done very soon no matter the outcome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.