Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will be UK's coach next year?

Who will be UK's coach next year? 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will be UK's coach next year?

    • Billy Gillispie
      51%
    • Billy Donovan
      26%
    • John Calipari
      9%
    • Rick Pitino
      6%
    • Tom Izzo
      1%
    • Other
      4%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I must admit I have very mixed emotions on this. I think Billy G. should be given one more year, but I hate his personality and attitude toward a lot of people. I also have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, and who leaves if he is back. That part really worries me. I just wish it would be over with and done very soon no matter the outcome.
:thumb: :thumb:

 

At this point I don't really care. I just want it to be over.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must admit I have very mixed emotions on this. I think Billy G. should be given one more year, but I hate his personality and attitude toward a lot of people. I also have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, and who leaves if he is back. That part really worries me. I just wish it would be over with and done very soon no matter the outcome.

 

I have nothing more than my own feelings on this, but I tend to think a return of Gillispie means the departure of Liggins, Stewart, Porter, Meeks, & Patterson. JMO.

I must admit I have very mixed emotions on this. I think Billy G. should be given one more year, but I hate his personality and attitude toward a lot of people. I also have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, and who leaves if he is back. That part really worries me. I just wish it would be over with and done very soon no matter the outcome.

:thumb:You just summed up my feelings exactly!

I think that if BCG is fired I may apply for the opening.:thumb:

I think that if BCG is fired I may apply for the opening.:thumb:

 

 

 

Good luck with that. Will you stay a member of BGP so you can read, and comment about all of the negative stuff we say about your coaching? :lol:

Good luck with that. Will you stay a member of BGP so you can read, and comment about all of the negative stuff we say about your coaching? :lol:

 

Haha. Sure will.

:D

Honestly, that brings up a great point. How often do we stop and think about how the people we post things about would feel if they read them? Upon reflection I apologize to any coach/player/poster that I have offended on here. After all, here in KY we may love our sports but they are just games.

 

:dancingpa

Well said.Still dont like his man to man defense all the time though.Just think,Creighton got a good look at the last shot.It goes down seasons over.How many times weve seen teams shoot the lights out with 3 pointers, all beacuse he wants to play man to man.Its takes great players and great chemistry among the players to play man to man all the time.

BCG will be back, hopefully.

BCG will be back, hopefully.

 

Do u think.Or we as cat fans got to endure another year of this.

I must admit I have very mixed emotions on this. I think Billy G. should be given one more year, but I hate his personality and attitude toward a lot of people. I also have no idea what has gone on behind the scenes, and who leaves if he is back. That part really worries me. I just wish it would be over with and done very soon no matter the outcome.

 

I'm agreeing with you. I think he should be given one more year if evaluated on his on court performance. If there have been some things that have happened and it shows a pattern of bad behavior then I'd rather see him go now because that's not what UK needs at this point, or any point for that matter.

I have nothing more than my own feelings on this, but I tend to think a return of Gillispie means the departure of Liggins, Stewart, Porter, Meeks, & Patterson. JMO.

 

Mark it down, Gillispie will be back.

 

The only possible departures because of his return would be Liggins and/or Stewart, if they even do. Meeks and Patterson have been some of Gillispie's biggest supporters.

 

Gillispie will be back! 99% Certain.

Mark it down, Gillispie will be back.

 

The only possible departures because of his return would be Liggins and/or Stewart, if they even do. Meeks and Patterson have been some of Gillispie's biggest supporters.

 

Gillispie will be back! 99% Certain.

 

 

What makes you so confident?

What makes you so confident?

 

Everyone has their "sources" and I'm not going to claim to have better sources and whatnot.

 

But I have talked to my fair share of people with the athletic department.

Mark it down, Gillispie will be back.

 

The only possible departures because of his return would be Liggins and/or Stewart, if they even do. Meeks and Patterson have been some of Gillispie's biggest supporters.

 

Gillispie will be back! 99% Certain.

 

Don't believe everything that is being said in the media by the players.

Don't believe everything that is being said in the media by the players.

 

Not degrading anything that you've said or your sources, but Meeks and Patterson won't "leave" just because Gillispie is retained.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.