Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jerry Tarkanian's Thoughts On UK's Problems

Featured Replies

Well if Prince was a very highly rated recruit out of high school, then of course you would think that Miller would be a better college player.

 

Huh? What's your point?

  • Replies 139
  • Views 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if a McDonald's All-American isn't a top-notch recruit, then what is?

 

No site had Miller rated in the top 25, although I do look for him to be a star by the time his college career is over. I think he may even be a better college player than Prince when it's all said and done.

 

Wow, that's high praise for a kid that average 5pts per game. Prince was a great college player. As far as the top 25 thing goes, I don't think he was anywhere near the top 25 at the end of the season either.

 

I think he will be a good player, but great is a strong word.

Huh? What's your point?

 

Exactly what your last post was. It made no sense whatsoever.

You have officially lost all credibility. Tayshaun Prince was a very high rated recruit out of high school.

 

:thumb:

Exactly what your last post was. It made no sense whatsoever.

 

It made perfect sense. Miller wasn't ranked in the top 25. Prince was. Miller has the potential to be a better player than Prince. What doesn't make sense about that?

It made perfect sense. Miller wasn't ranked in the top 25. Prince was. Miller has the potential to be a better player than Prince. What doesn't make sense about that?

 

the rankings, that's what don't make sense. to some anyway.

the rankings, that's what don't make sense. to some anyway.

 

Just because a player is ranked higher than another, doesn't mean they're always better.

Just because a player is ranked higher than another, doesn't mean they're always better.

 

Really...

So if a McDonald's All-American isn't a top-notch recruit, then what is?

 

No site had Miller rated in the top 25, although I do look for him to be a star by the time his college career is over. I think he may even be a better college player than Prince when it's all said and done.

 

One site had Miller at 24. It measured NBA potential and had him as a potential pro.

 

Top-notch recruit and McDonald's All-American go together. Tayshaun Prince still wasn't the household name that Mashburn was when he came here.

 

You know, I'm just gonna stop. You people know everything. I don't see why you get on a message board to discuss things. Maybe they should fire BCG and beg Tubby to come back. And for assistant coaches, well look no further there are ateast two right here in this thread.

One site had Miller at 24. It measured NBA potential and had him as a potential pro.

 

Top-notch recruit and McDonald's All-American go together. Tayshaun Prince still wasn't the household name that Mashburn was when he came here.

 

You know, I'm just gonna stop. You people know everything. I don't see why you get on a message board to discuss things. Maybe they should fire BCG and beg Tubby to come back. And for assistant coaches, well look no further there are ateast two right here in this thread.

 

Its funny that you are attacking people on here, and saying we know everything. Yet you act the same way like you are definitely right too. I mean think about that, you are doing the same thing. As you said this is a message board, people have different opinions, and people are going to try their hardest to get the other to agree with them, which never happens usually. That is what is so great about this site. Yeah as you have seen I different disagree with your opinion, and think its wrong. But I do know that it is your opinion. You have to get use to people not having same opinion as you, because people disagree on here about everything usually, that is just how it goes. So no need to say anything about people on here, when your doing the same thing. :thumb:

Its funny that you are attacking people on here, and saying we know everything. Yet you act the same way like you are definitely right too. I mean think about that, you are doing the same thing. As you said this is a message board, people have different opinions, and people are going to try their hardest to get the other to agree with them, which never happens usually. That is what is so great about this site. Yeah as you have seen I different disagree with your opinion, and think its wrong. But I do know that it is your opinion. You have to get use to people not having same opinion as you, because people disagree on here about everything usually, that is just how it goes. So no need to say anything about people on here, when your doing the same thing. :thumb:

 

Actually coach, all i've done is voice my opinion in this thread. I haven't laughed at what other people have said or challenged anyone. We are all right in our own minds, so thats how it goes. Some people think Tubby was a good coach and some don't thats fine. You ask for why I thought that and I gave it to you. Thats all that I can do. And I could care less if anyone agrees with me.

:thumb:

Actually coach, all i've done is voice my opinion in this thread. I haven't laughed at what other people have said or challenged anyone. We are all right in our own minds, so thats how it goes. Some people think Tubby was a good coach and some don't thats fine. You ask for why I thought that and I gave it to you. Thats all that I can do. And I could care less if anyone agrees with me.

 

:thumb: i never could understand why other people don't.

Actually coach, all i've done is voice my opinion in this thread. I haven't laughed at what other people have said or challenged anyone. We are all right in our own minds, so thats how it goes. Some people think Tubby was a good coach and some don't thats fine. You ask for why I thought that and I gave it to you. Thats all that I can do. And I could care less if anyone agrees with me.

 

Hmmm so saying we apparently already have two assistant coaches in this thread, is not challenging anyone or attacking anyone? My point is that you are doing the same thing as we are, so dont try to act otherwise. I think I am right and you think you are. Its as simple as that, and we both are going to keep going trying to prove that we are right. That is just how it goes on here, and you do the same thing. I am done with this now, cause we starting to get away from this thread, and I really like being able to post on here. So I am done now.

 

I think we all can atleast agree on this, that we do hope UK gets it going good again and SOON!!!

Hmmm so saying we apparently already have two assistant coaches in this thread, is not challenging anyone or attacking anyone? My point is that you are doing the same thing as we are, so dont try to act otherwise. I think I am right and you think you are. Its as simple as that, and we both are going to keep going trying to prove that we are right. That is just how it goes on here, and you do the same thing. I am done with this now, cause we starting to get away from this thread, and I really like being able to post on here. So I am done now.

 

I think we all can atleast agree on this, that we do hope UK gets it going good again and SOON!!!

 

Thank you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.