Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Travis Ford...

Featured Replies

  • Author
Afraid UK will win the NIT and make everything all better. A loss to UNLV would have sealed things.

 

I think a decision has already been made - just not sure what it is...

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think a decision has already been made - just not sure what it is...
Wow, a decision without flight logs and cell records? What about all the sources?
  • Author
Wow, a decision without flight logs and cell records? What about all the sources?

 

No bankers this time...

If the stories I hear are true, Ford won't be the coach as long as Barnhart is the AD ...

If the stories I hear are true, Ford won't be the coach as long as Barnhart is the AD ...

 

How come?

How come?
It sounds as if Ford has rubbed Barnhart the wrong way. It wouldn't be the first time Ford has done that.
If the stories I hear are true, Ford won't be the coach as long as Barnhart is the AD ...
I think you are on target. Wasn't it Fords reaction to UK's schedule change with Umass when Billy G came on board that started it? I guess things really went downhill between the two parties.
  • Author

If that's the case, I say fire Barnhart.

If that's the case, I say fire Barnhart.

 

You would, but do you have any information about the situation? Nope.

It sounds as if Ford has rubbed Barnhart the wrong way. It wouldn't be the first time Ford has done that.

 

Why was Ford rubbing Barnhart?

  • Author
You would, but do you have any information about the situation? Nope.

 

Just an opinion.:taz:

I think you are on target. Wasn't it Fords reaction to UK's schedule change with Umass when Billy G came on board that started it? I guess things really went downhill between the two parties.
That may very well be one of the reasons, although Ford was justified in his reaction, in my opinion.

 

From what I'm hearing, some of it stems from two years ago. Ford was campaigning for the UK job and Barnhart didn't appreciate some of the things that were done or said, either by Ford or by others on his behalf.

Just an opinion.:taz:
LOL, but my point was, an opinion based on what?

 

You want to fire Barnhart because of an unsubstantiated rumor that only barely scratched the surface of an issue that may be imaginary? Even if a feud exists between Barnhart and Ford, wouldn't you rather know the details before you decide its time to fire somebody?

 

I'm just asking. :idunno:

That may very well be one of the reasons, although Ford was justified in his reaction, in my opinion.

 

Yeah, I do too because I think UK weasled out.

  • Author
LOL, but my point was, an opinion based on what?

 

You want to fire Barnhart because of an unsubstantiated rumor that only barely scratched the surface of an issue that may be imaginary? Even if a feud exists between Barnhart and Ford, wouldn't you rather know the details before you decide its time to fire somebody?

 

I'm just asking. :idunno:

 

I was being sarcastic :lol:

 

I did hear from a reliable source that Gillispie will at the very least be on a probationary period.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.