Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Travis Ford...

Featured Replies

Assuming BCG is gone, one of the main reasons is because of how he handles himself with the press and media. I feel he would have been given more time if he had been a better representative of the University.

 

I could handle that as a reason. I just don't think he should be fired for his on court product. I know he's not the PR frontman that the UK coach needs to be for the university. In fact, I guess he's been a PR nightmare and I could understand his termination for that but to fire him after 1 bad year for his production is just crazy. But I agree with you, I think if he is fired, it's for the way he handles himself.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he will be let go or leave because of W and L's it is because he has no clue how to handle the media. The coach of UK is more important than the Governor and this clown has no idea how to handle himself in public.

I don't think he will be let go or leave because of W and L's it is because he has no clue how to handle the media. The coach of UK is more important than the Governor and this clown has no idea how to handle himself in public.

 

You are clearly in the spotlight of this state as the UK basketball coach. I'm not sure an outsider of the state with no true ties can ever really understand that until they experience or see it for themselves.

You are clearly in the spotlight of this state as the UK basketball coach. I'm not sure an outsider of the state with no true ties can ever really understand that until they experience or see it for themselves.
Once upon a time in a land far far away there was this guy from New York with no ties at all who did a pretty good job at UK. :sssh:
Once upon a time in a land far far away there was this guy from New York with no ties at all who did a pretty good job at UK. :sssh:

 

I didn't say you couldn't succeed, I said you didn't know what you were getting into until you were here. :p

Having the recruits possibly take UK off the list due to AD not speaking out in BG's favor is the only reason I think things might be up in the air.

In unrelated news, I hear that Virginia is trying to lure Tubby Smith to the ACC...

 

I hope that's not true.

They tried, but Tubby said he is staying at Minnesota.

 

Good, that's where he needs to stay. He is building that program back up from basically nothing.

Having the recruits possibly take UK off the list due to AD not speaking out in BG's favor is the only reason I think things might be up in the air.

 

It could be that an evaluation meeting is due to take place at the end of the season. Certain demands may be asked of the coach that they dont know how he will react. In this case, they have no reasonable response to give to the new recruits at this time.

 

With that being said, I wish that he returns next year, but I dont expect it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.