Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 58 Alabama State 43

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Opening round NCAA victory for the Eagles. They improve to 20-15.

 

Faried is an animal with his 24th double-double (14 points and 21 rebounds)

 

Louisville on Friday

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Morehead St. for picking up a NCAA tourney win. I wished they weren't playing UofL so I could root for them again...

Congratulations to Morehead, I'm proud to be an alum.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

First time I've seen Morehead this year. I thought that they showed better than a play-in team, but it got them an NCAA win.

 

Too many turnovers and too small to consistently play with the big boys, but they are fun to watch. Especially Faried; very active all game long.

 

It seemed like Morehead was never in trouble, but the length-of-the-floor pass and layup was the dagger.

 

Way to go, Eagles!!:thumb:

Great win for Morehead. I especially like the coaches interview after the game. He appears to be a very classy individual.

  • Author
Great win for Morehead. I especially like the coaches interview after the game. He appears to be a very classy individual.

 

He's as good as you'll find :thumb:

Congrats to Morehead St. for picking up a NCAA tourney win. I wished they weren't playing UofL so I could root for them again...

 

My wife has MSU ADVANCING past UL... If it happens it'll crush my bracket, but I'd almost wanna see it.

  • Author
My wife has MSU ADVANCING past UL... If it happens it'll crush my bracket, but I'd almost wanna see it.

 

If MSU beats Louisville, I'll shave my head.:taz:

He's as good as you'll find :thumb:

 

Also loved watching how into the game his daughter was on the sideline. That's special! Best of luck to them.:thumb:

  • Author

Rebounding:

 

MSU: 50

ASU: 27

I am afraid if Morehead can hang around somewhat with Louisville. Coach is going have some schools come knocking at his door. Great for him and bad for Morehead.

  • Author
I am afraid if Morehead can hang around somewhat with Louisville. Coach is going have some schools come knocking at his door. Great for him and bad for Morehead.

 

He's a very good coach :sssh:

I am afraid if Morehead can hang around somewhat with Louisville. Coach is going have some schools come knocking at his door. Great for him and bad for Morehead.

 

 

Yep, kinda like Ford at EKU. They played close to UK that one year and soon after hes gone.

Yep, kinda like Ford at EKU. They played close to UK that one year and soon after hes gone.

 

The guys on ESPN were already singing his praises.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.