Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 58 Alabama State 43

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think Faried will get a look at the NBA if he continues to play this well and avoids injury.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Faried will get a look at the NBA if he continues to play this well and avoids injury.

 

He will be a Dennis Rodman type on the floor only.

Woo Hoo! Now take care of Louisville!

  • Author
He will be a Dennis Rodman type on the floor only.

 

He still has two seasons to work on his offensive game.

I have ties with Morehead. I just got asked "what would happen if they win it all? " I said "they'd hang a banner and recruit like crazy. Then they would loose their coach to a bigger D1." I'd love it though.

I have ties with Morehead. I just got asked "what would happen if they win it all? " I said "they'd hang a banner and recruit like crazy. Then they would loose their coach to a bigger D1." I'd love it though.

 

That would be fine if they were to win it all and that happened. But I am afraid they may just win 1 game in the tournament and still lose their coach that would not be fun.

Seriously, how many of us will be rooting for Morehead to beat Louisville? (even if it blows our brackets out of the water!)

Great game. Good all around team play and fun to watch. This ol' alum is proud to be an Eagle tonight.

I am proud to be an MSU graduate!!! Go EAGLES!!!!

AND, Pharied is like Dennis Rodman! That guy was everywhere tonight!!! 21 boards!!!

Seriously, how many of us will be rooting for Morehead to beat Louisville? (even if it blows our brackets out of the water!)

 

I am always more than okay with a ruined bracket if it means the little guys knock off the big guys. It's only a few bucks.

I am always more than okay with a ruined bracket if it means the little guys knock off the big guys. It's only a few bucks.

 

 

For the 10 bucks it cost me to enter out local pot? Oh yeah!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.